How would u respond? Reply from Elder who I let in on the pedophile cases

by What-A-Coincidence 53 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

"...I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR THAT STUPID TRICK ... YOU KNOW BETTER THEN THAT HOW CAN YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU ...THIS HOW YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR JEHOVAH YOU ARE A FOOL BIG TIME I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT YOU WAS A MATURE MAN BUT KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY THE DEVIL THINK ABOUT BWHAT YOU ARE THINKING AND TALKING .... I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING I AM GOING TO CALL EVERY BROTHER THAT YOU WERE CLOSE TO NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUR DEMONIC ISSUES AND I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE BECOME AN AGENT FOR THE DEVIL, SO SAD. WAKE -UP BEFORE IT IS TO LATE...."

Think he actually read the issue at hand?

WAC (of the $hit is hitting the fan and thankfully I got all my fam. out class)

• hubert
    hubert

Wow! Is he pissed at you !

You should be ashamed of yourself, upsetting him like that.

Hubert

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Maybe clue him in one his grammer and spelling issues.

WLG

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

He is way in

wackidoodle

Glad you got all your ducks in a row

purps

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Inform him that you long to be the entire box and not just one tool .

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

It's sad that people believe what they want to believe and will often ignore truths that are right in front of them.

There was an article in the newspaper (I think) recently which reported on a study that concluded people are more prone to believe in gossip than the truth.

so sad indeed.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Not a very bright fellow.

Just tell him you love him and you pity him and that when he begins to see that he's been a victim as you were also, you'll be there for him.

• PEC
    PEC

More evidence that an Awake education is better the collage.

Philip

• Quandary
    Quandary

This elder is eitner a window washer or a janitor who cleans offices at night. I doubt he has been educated past the 8th grade, therefore he does not have the mental capacity to think for himself, to analyze and make a personal decision based on his own investigatiion. Too sad!

Q

• horrible life
    horrible life

Then the elder, needs to get a lawyer, and start a lawsuit against NBC for libel. Include Time Magazine also. Those 2 just for starts. Because the WTS won't do it. They are praying that this will be the end of the matter.

Give the brother $20.00 to start the proceedings, and I will send him $20.00. I think all his congregation, circuit, and district, should join in. We know they should be up in arms over these lies!!! Tell them to JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit