Babies get shunned

by Crooked Lumpy Vessel 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yes, as we all know, it's a nasty, sad business, this JW life. And we are only talking about shunning ones innocent, blood related infants and children. How about being ready to deny ones own child or parent or mate a life saving medical procedure? The WTS and their GB dictatorship should stand trial for what amounts to war crimes.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bob - I am so glad that you have found a good community.

Jeff

• R.F.
    R.F.

I guess they viewed the child as a threat to their spirituality.

R.F.

• steve2
    steve2
    I guess they viewed the child as a threat to their spirituality .

I have a more mundane explanation: Speaking to the child would be a threat to the JWs pride. No way would they give the disfellowshipped adult the satisfaction of speaking to their offspring. Very "Old Testament" behaviour - but thank secular laws - not God - that the Old Testament forms of torture and killing are no longer sanctioned!

• horrible life
    horrible life

If it had been my child, at 4 years old, I probably would have called them out on it. I wouldn't have been loud, I would have leaned in, to the table, before I left, and told them what I thought. Would Jesus have ignored a small child? and Hope their God is happy with them. I then would have written a letter to the other elders, and CO.

No sense in treating a child like this.

• Es
    Es

What a great loving example they are. How pathetic stupid stupid people

es

• beksbks
    beksbks

This isn't even normal human behavior! They're so darn twisted with fear and confusion, they don't even have human responses anymore!!

• marmot
    marmot

Just be thankful you're not a baby born to the wrong ethnic group in Old Testament days, or you would have been dashed against the rocks or worse torn out of your pregnant mother's belly under god's orders.

God expects EXCLUSIVE devotion, you know.

• KW13
    KW13

disgusting, a poor kid for gods sake.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

This is just so sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit