This is an outrage!!

by John Doe 20 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Agreed. That would be a foolish move. Surely they can come up with a better idea.

Aren't there museums or other storage facilities that can house the whiskey? To simply destroy something that important would, indeed, be an outrage.

Sylvia

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

That 1914 stuff is an interesting one. Maybe it will survive somehow for celebrations after Armageddon.

• dawg
    dawg

That is crazy, bring them to my home...

• dinah
    dinah

That's alcohol abuse!!!!!!

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

OK... so legally it can't be sold because of yada yada yada..... Why destroy it? There are people who would like to have it, obviously. The local government who legally takes posession of it should auction it off and use the money for some public good or charity. Stupid idiots. Literally flushing money down the toilet.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, an auction would be perfect - preferably online.

I need some for my winter toddies.

Sylvia

• Mary
    Mary

While I don't drink the stuff, I think it's absolutely stupid to poor this stuff down the drain just because someone didn't have a license to sell it. Confiscate it ya, but waste all that booze? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.........idiots.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Morons.

I hope they come to their senses and auction it instead.

• Maddie
    Maddie

The 1914 date does sound a tad ominous. I wonder if it's really a magic formula for surviving "A" that has a permanent postponement ingredient. The mind boggles

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit