JW's---Source of ANTHRAX?

by FatJackMcCracken 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Responses:-
    Naeblis:- A jewish plot? i.e. a cemetery plot? Why, you know where the 'judge' was buried?

Iarc:-I'm truthfully not worried about the anthrax which might come in the magazines: I'm more worried about the demons which accompany the magazines.

• larc
    larc

FatJack,

There are no demons, and if there were they wouldn't be so dumb as slip themselves into a magazine to get you. They would simply fly through the air and infest your house.

• RR
    RR

Personally, I don't even know why we give this moron an audience. Let him be, ignore him, I know I will.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Responses:
    Iarc; For a fellow that claims "there are no demons" you have a remarkable understanding of their functions: "they can't slip into magazines", and "they fly through the air to infest my house". It sounds like you're still wrestling with your own demons since you left the watchtower world. Besides, I don't recall making any inference to literal demons. I would have to defer to your experience in demonolgy, but can't PEOPLE be demons to either bring magazines, or as per your offer, to send me magazines?

RR; Riddle for the day. What sort of moron gives a "moron an audience"? The answer:- One that recognizes that he has synaptic dysfunction of the brain and suffers same-sex sexual fantasies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit