Question for those who know psychology?

by D wiltshire 17 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

My question is:

A little girl who is part of my family has the habit of always holding on to people's ear lobs, mainly with persons who are close to her whether they are a relative or not?
    What are the causes for this type of behavor?

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • Deacon
    Deacon

she likes earlobes...

• Introspection
    Introspection

Does she pull strongly..?

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

My experience runs back about thirty years. I had this dream of a little child pulling my ear. So I had to get hold of a lady and we had two children pulling my ears for a while. At least my children (20+25 yrs now) ceased it in due course. Now I am looking forward for grandchildren to do the same - I love children.

D wiltshire I just wonder what on earth would here cause an adult to call psychology for help?

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Let's see now, maybe

- people are holding her up too high.

- earlobes are fun and we should all try it.

- no one tells her to stop; they might injure her subconsciously.

- she needs a puppy.

- someone should pull on hers for a while.

- help her with a substitute, perhaps do "nose" for a while.

- ask another baby.

- she needs more toys, one with big ears

You welcome. Glad I could help.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Haereticus,
    Your question:

D wiltshire I just wonder what on earth would here cause an adult to call psychology for help?

I'm not calling on psychology for help you misunderstood my question.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Tom Doolie,

I got one question for You:

How many times have you seen the movie "Toy Story"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

She`s a little girl,she loves you ,and she wants your attention.WATCH OVER THE ONES YOU LOVE...OUTLAW

The Golden Rule:The people with the gold, make the rule`s!

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Toy Shoulders! I don't do histrionics.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Subject:
    Re: Question for those who know psychology?

I'm not calling on psychology for help you misunderstood my question.

My apologies D wiltshire. I have to take some more language lessons or consider buying a contemporary dictionary.

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit