Antichrist

by Aleman 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aleman
    Aleman

Who is the antichrist? All of you are! The antichrist is a liar and a deceiver, bent on destroying a person’s relationship with Christ and with God. ! John 2:22 - “Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son.” I can honestly say you all have denied both and have been brainwashed by false prophets to become Judas in present time.

Matthew 7:15,16 - “[They] come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits [or, works] you will recognize them.” You all have become wolves ready to take another inocent sheep from Gods flock of his worshipers to become devoured by Satan.

There is not one antichrist but many like it is writen on 1 John 2:18 - “Young children, it is the last hour [evidently the end of the apostolic period], and, just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists.” This is why all of you, I have seen your thought and claims, are the antichrist, unbelievers, unfaithful, misguided, sith lords, who went to the dark side. You gave into the hate, ambition, selfishness, and the way of the demon sith lord Satan.

“Many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” - (2 John 7) You all have teached what Jesus has not taught. Anything that Jesus taught and showed to the world, you all try to prove him wrong. Jehovah will be vindicated, he will bring justice to you all. I am not being narowminded, I am being truthful. These are the things written in the scriptures, and these are the things that will happen.

Deny your creator and you deny your salvation. “Antichrist” means “against (or instead of) Christ.” So in its broadest sense, the term refers to all who oppose or lyingly claim to be the Christ or his representatives. Jesus himself said: “He that is not on my side is against me [or is antichrist], and he that does not gather with me scatters.” - Luke 11:23

‘Truly I say to YOU , To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.’ (Matt. 25:40,41)‘Be on your way from me, YOU who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.'

19 They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But [they went out] that it might be shown up that not all are of our sort. 20 And YOU have an anointing from the holy one; all of YOU have knowledge. 21 I write YOU , not because YOU do not know the truth, but because YOU know it, and because no lie originates with the truth. -1 John 2:19-21

-Aleman

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*peers over her coffee* It's too early for name calling but me thinks the pot is callin the kettle black.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

aleman, i indeed am an antichrist, but the bible got it all wrong.. i am not a liar.

btw: i'm also an antimohammed, antikrishna and antifascist.

• Aleman
    Aleman

Your smoking pot too?!? WOW what haven't you done.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry love but I have never smoked pot...what are you smoking?

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

must be interesting living in a fantasy world containing sith-lords, demons and even demon sith-lords.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

How dare you!

I have not denied Satan the Father!

LOL!

You kill me, dude.

I thought you were sincere about seeing reality when you showed up here.

Now I see you're brainwashed, like I was not so long ago.

Here's what happened to me.

I was INTO it.

Deep.

Elder, with many responsibilities and "privileges".

Local, out-of-state, and out-of-country construction projects for the JWs.

Sincerely active in trying to reach people with the message.

I conducted many bible studies, late into the night.

Cared about the brothers and the sisters, always there for them.

Cared about Jehovah's name being sanctified.

All that good stuff.

Never worried about my salvation, selfishly seeking to "save my own skin", an accusation that you have leveled against many here.

What happened?

I wasn't happy.

Nothing I did was ever enough.

I didn't feel Jehovah in my life.

I saw the same in so many others, they were just afraid to be honest about their feelings.

I saw many lies being told by brothers in positions of responsibility.

I saw dubious situations with regards to some of the construction activities I was asked to participate in.

A local paper said the JWs were not lowest bidder on a renovation project in the area.

Explain that to me.

"Not the lowest bidder"?

Huh?

I worked in accounts at the District Conventions.

Tactics were employed to maximize contributions received.

There was a competetive spirit on the part of the Convention Overseer to see if his DC could bring in more money than the one the week before.

There were questionable activities related to money by the CO.

Corruption of every kind was to be seen at every level.

In spite of frequenting JWD and other sites (as a lurker) and no longer believing it was "the truth", I continued to receive more and more assignments and responsibilites as an elder, including District Convention parts.

Why was the Holy Spirit doing that?

I could go on and on, but why should I?

Believe what you will.

With love in my heart, I implore you to reexamine everything, Aleman.

By the way, I do not think Jehovah's Witnesses are any more deluded than alot of religious groups.

But I was born and raised as one, so that's what I can speak about with authority.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Oh Aleman, you judge us and yet you go against the Governing Body by visiting and posting on this site. You need to make a choice, are you going to obey your god or not?

Do you think that the nasty comments you make will bring people back into your religion. It's exactly that attidude that sent us running from the WBTS. Only God can judge. Your are not my God!

• Satanus
    Satanus

*** Watchtower 1979 April 1 p.31 Questions from Readers ***
    Questions from Readers

• Is Jesus the "mediator" only for anointed Christians?
    Moses was the "mediator" of the Law covenant made between God and the nation of Israel. (Gal. 3:19, 20) Christ, though, is the "mediator of a new covenant" between Jehovah and spiritual Israel, the "Israel of God" that will serve as kings and priests in heaven with Jesus. (Heb. 8:6; 9:15; 12:24; Gal. 6:16) At a time when God was selecting those to be taken into that new covenant, the apostle Paul wrote that Christ was the "one mediator between God and men." (1 Tim. 2:5) Reasonably Paul was here using the word "mediator" in the same way he did the other five times, which occurred before the writing of 1 Timothy 2:5, referring to those then being taken into the new covenant for which Christ is "mediator." So in this strict Biblical sense Jesus is the "mediator" only for anointed Christians.

*** Worldwide Security Under the "Prince of Peace" (1986) pp.10-11 ch.1 The Desire for Peace and Security Worldwide ***

Was Moses the mediator between Jehovah God and mankind in general? No, he was the mediator between the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the nation of their fleshly descendants. Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members. This spiritual nation is like a little flock of Jehovah’s sheeplike ones.—Romans 9:6;
    Revelation 7:4.

---

Also, according to the wt, antichrist sets himself up in place of christ. Effectively, the wt has set itself up as mediators to the great crowd. And so, the wt is antichrist by it's own defintions. I could find all these quotes for you, but, i just don't feel like putting in the effort.

S

• justhuman
    justhuman

antichrist is the person that will appear to deceive mankind just before Jesus second coming-visible for sure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit