I’m only mostly dead.

by seven006 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Dave - I knew you were hip, maybe even groovy. Yeah, I know those words kinda date me.

Thanks btw.

• minimus
    minimus

Dave, I just saw this thread. Good to see you back, my friend.

To help your ailment, even though this is not a total cure all, I recommend that you start taking chocolate, actually, milk chocolate enemas. Hillary and Farkel do the milk chocolate (usually Hershey's) enema thing regularly and look how good they look now!

Chocolate covered raisins will give you extra relief......Get better soon now, ya hear??

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Your tongue still works. THATS the important thing!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I worried about you.

My husband was diagnosed with MS after a car accident 12 years ago. Not a single symptom since. Or ever really, except for some lingering back issues after the accident that were done with 11 years ago. I am thinking he was misdiagnosed. He still thinks he has MS. Ah, we don't agree on anything else, so its not surprising that we disagree on this issue.

Take care and visit when you can. Whatever is going on physically, your mental state is going to govern a lot of how you are affected by your physical issues. So, remember we love you and appreciate you. Dead or alive. We like the latter best, btw.

• minimus
    minimus

From what Dave recently told me, yes, Dave's tongue works quite fine.

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Seven,

I've not met you yet, and I'm sure that is my loss. Your post moved me. The human spirit in action, unrepressable----inspiring. I do hope you will feel like talking with us more. It would be great to get to know you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit