So... is everyone here an x JW? Or currently??

by Elyse867 46 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome

Im a fader too. Thank you for sharing your story

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Moved around a bit, Was miserable and friendless at the KH, Figured I could be just as miserable without elders and others breathing down my neck so I walked away... Was miserable for a long time, had much residual guilt, felt unworthy and without a future for the longest time. Feel much better now. Grew my hair, had girlfriends grew a beard, got pierced, got tattooed, the inner me is finally showing on the outside.

Welcome to the board!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Hi ! Thanks for sharing your story. I was raised a JW too. Now I'm an EXJW and I get frustrated that my family can't be a normal part of my life. Hope you really find comfort in knowing other people here understand your situation.

Renee

• Sirona
    Sirona

Welcome!

I think you should be SO PROUD of yourself! You are raising your child wonderfully and supporting him. You have broken free from the JW cult.

Give yourself a pat on the back.

Sirona

• Serg
    Serg

Welcome to JWD!

Same situation. Fader - undercover "apostate". I'm 3rd gen. j-dub. My wife is a 2nd gen j-dub with a great amount of blind-loyalty to the organization. Not me!

• R.F.
    R.F.

I walked away 6 months ago and i'm in good standing with the congregation. I should be on the inactive list starting this month.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Welcome aboard Elyse!!! Glad you found your way here! Feel free to vent about whatever you want. No DFing on this site!

Like many here, I'm an x-JW. I was a 3rd generation witness and was raised in the "Troof". I walked away from it all in my early 20's and never looked back...

Hope to read more from you!

TCK

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome Elyse867 !!!

Personally, I am an elder in "good standing". And a full blown under cover grade A "Apostate", however I prefer the term "Freedom Fighter".

Will be launching in to fade mode within the next couple years

- just trying to save as many souls from the clutches of the WTS as I can before I begin to fade away...

Peace to you, and once again - WELCOME!!!!

The Oracle

• changeling
    changeling

Fader here. Or more to be more exact: faded.

Welcome!

changeling

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I faded for many years without making a conscious choice until this summer I made the choice to walk away.

My sons had their first Halloween this year and my 5 year old had his first birthday party. I have been
    shopping for christmas already.

My parents shun me already , I can't wait for them to find out when I DA.

My In-laws are starting to circle the wagons and I sense a show down in the near future.

Welcome to the madhouse, you will laugh and cry, and heal.

Bobbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit