A ? for the ladies.....

by kerj2leev 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

he looks exactly like Jesus in the WTBTS pubs. As for all those other folks, the kind of money they make will keep you good looking for a long time if you don't do drugs or spend all your time in the sun. Has anyone see Robert Redford lately?

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

wow! robbie really does look like jw's jesus! i wonder if he'd like to know this?..i saw a lot of older folks at the park i worked at last summer,and i must say that some of them were so cool and wonderful,that i couldnt even remeber what they did or didnt look like.my fave was a 91 yr old woman traveling alone in a van w/her dashound,and rotti..sharp as a tack,beautiful,funny and brave...i bet no one has ever said that about any of the brittanys or jessicas around these days..also,i appreciate a good sense of humor and eye contact more now than i did when i was younger..things change,ya know?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Looks to me like a lot of the discrepancy between the young old pictures here is just the lighting and setting. I don't think you all would be claiming the old guys are sexier than the younger if the pictures were taken in the same setting in the same fashions by the same photographer. Lighting, composition, and style are everything.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I remember George Clooney (he was on "Facts of Life) and Patrick Dempesy (he did some films in the 80's) when they both were younger, neither one was drop dead goreous just kinda goofy looking and cute. Both men have aged quite well.

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

This made me giggle, that subject line generally relates to the dreaded "Auntie Flo" on my other boards.

But now that you mention it, perhaps the mirror is reflecting a change in your eyesight? Or perhaps older men tend to have handsome (or more handsome, anyway) bank accounts.

But I admit that Brad Pitt finally almost looks interesting and Harrison Ford and Paul Newman are welcome on my front porch any time. Joanne Woodward too, dag nab it.

• horrible life
    horrible life

altJon Voight young and cute

alt Jon Voight Ummmm Not so cute. Definitely not distinguished.

• KnowlegeSeeker_UK
    KnowlegeSeeker_UK

I love older ladies, yum yum, a wkend with an older woman... WOW. i mean more along the lines of Kirsty (veronicas closet) or Rays wife in everybody loves raymond than say the queen, older women are scrupteous, theres a pupil ready and waiting here if you wanna play teacher .... LOL

• erynw
    erynw

then...alt

Bob Dylan---Enough said.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Men get better looking as they age? Hmm let's see, man boobs, hair loss, nose and ear hair, shrinkage. Yup, false theory there my friend. Some men become more attractive as they age to a point. Same with women. Have you ever run into a girl you went to school with who was skinny, geeky with bad glasses and skin? Then at 40 you see her and think OMG, yummy mummy? We all go downhill eventually. Only difference with men and women, our brains continue to grow while yours stagnant, at about age 18. JK, mostly.

• eclipse
    eclipse

skeered me

he looks like he needs an IV of fluids and something else...

oh right! a face lift.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit