How FAST can you type?

by JH 53 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Take the test and see

I remember in high school, I was able to type at 40 words per minute after counting my errors, and they way they counted it, if I remember well, was your total words minus the errors you made to give an approximate speed.

Here is the test.

It's only a fun quiz so don't be mad if I type faster than you

http://www.typingtest.com/

Here are my results: The first time I took the test I did 54 words per minute and had an accuracy of 84%

The second time I did the test I made 45 words per minute and 75% accuracy

• PEC
    PEC

I don't need a test to tell me I can't type, I'll pass, thanks anyway, you little rat.

Philip

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

61 wpm 95% accuracy.

Jackie

• JH
    JH

Shame on those who type with one finger

• kls*
    kls*

Not very fast

• JH
    JH

Well, what can you expect from a newbie

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

The only typing I do is IMing, JWD comments, and craigslist R&R posts. Now, if there were a test for NPM (numbers per min) on a 10 key adding machine...I'd wipe up the floor!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Net Speed: 65 WPM (words/minute)
    Accuracy:94%
    Gross Speed: 69 WPM (words/minute)
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

27 wpm

but 100% accuracy

I can do 35wpm with 100% accuracy - I did that for my word processing exams. Problem is I can't touch type.

When I was in class, everyone else was in secretarial work so they were typing really quick and one day I mentioned about how slow I was compared to them. One of them said to me "We might type faster, but then we have to spend time correcting our errors whereas you don't so really nobody is quicker in the end."

Sort of like the tortoise and the hare maybe?

• JH
    JH

You must be good in photoshop sweetstuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit