Famous JW's

by jwfacts 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have updated my page on famous JWs. It is by far the most viewed part of my site. It seems Michelle Rod, and Michael Jackson are far more popular searches than 1914 or Jehovah.

I still need to add some quotes that identify each individual as a JW, but I thought you may enjoy the list.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Geri Halliwell was also raised as a Jehovah's Witness.

• Shazard
    Shazard

Interesting, that there is lack of ppl from fields where critical thinking is essence - science anyone? Prominent old Greek linguists? Mathematicans? Physicans? Chemistry masters?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Damon Wayans was reinstated a few years back and is active again. Larry Gramm is also active still in Los Angeles. Serves as an elder.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Interesting comments. I will have to put in a disclaimer on the status, it is impossible to keep track of JW status, they come in and out with such regularity.

• marmot
    marmot

One of the most influential American writers of the 20th century - Mickey Spillane - was a Witness but he ran into trouble because of the sexy hyper-violent content of his books.

We can credit the modern action hero stereotype to him.

• blondie
  • dinah
    dinah

Oh No! Damon went back? A comedic mind is a terrible thing to waste. He's super hot too!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Damon Wayans was reinstated a few years back and is active again.

I can't find that information anyway, all the sites I check say he never became a member.

• Mum
    Mum

Harry Truman? Never heard of that one.

Dwight Eisenhower was reared as a JW. Do you have the two confused?

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit