If You Dressed Up on Halloween- Who Would You Dress Up As ?

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Big D?

*get's nervous tick over being called someone else's name again*

You really don't need makeup SS, thus the sad attempt at humor on my part. I gotta say you'd make a pretty good Jezebel though How much fun would that costume be to wear?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I dressed up as this...I'm the one on the right dressed as a nerd, besides the girl

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm going as Captain Spaulding... I'm dying my beard gray and putting his makeup on me.. and then I'm going to wear old dirty clothes like he does in the Devils Rejects.

My girlfriend is going as me! She was trying to decide what to be, and said she wanted to be something Scary and cute, and so I told her I'm the most scary cute thing I know!

She's got fake ears with big stretched lobes, and we drew all my tattoos on her last night (took a while). She's going to be the headturner.

But I'm glad I'm going to be Captain Spaulding...

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Dude, I gotta see pics of this!

I wonder how Breck's "Super Mario Van Peebles" costume went over. . .

• feenx
    feenx

This is me this past weekend… And this is me last year (both years me REAL hair)

• new boy
    new boy

If you can see my picture you know. It's the same thing I was in my last life time. I was a German Luftwaffe pilot in WWII.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

maybe something like this

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

The Wicked Witch of the West, because that's how I've felt lately

• flipper
    flipper

Well, I'd say all my friends gere on JWD are picking some pretty cool costumes ! Especially the ladies ! Good choice of exotic wear lady friends ! For the guys I'd say , yeah some are kinda interesting , but by no means stylin' , if ya know what I mean ! Clam, your costume withTrevor's face would definitely help those gere that haven't got enough of Trevorgate yet ! Also Burgertime , woah buddy, pretty interesting photo of ya diggin' for gold there bud ! ? And that frontal on the unzipped pants certainly doesn't rival rock star material like a Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin fame concert ! LOL! But hey, it's all in good fun ! So, any more wacky , interesting costumes ?, Peace out, Mr. Flipper .

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Burger Time!

That pic looks like back stage at this summer's district convention drama.

Very cool! You're looking like an MTS graduate!

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit