any one interested in a copy of the Jan 2008 Watchtower?

by The Lone Ranger 6 Replies latest jw friends

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Any one would like to have a copy of the January 2008 Watchtower. I have my own copy now, this is of course the new "JW only" version, the version that other "ordinary" "worldly" "Satan controlled" people can’t have. I’ve being told that the cover will be the same every month, I hope the at least the cover changes.

I just want to ask how many here would be interested in a copy or would a PDF file be enough?

• Sirona
    Sirona

someone on here has already provided a searchable PDF

Thanks though!

Sirona

• ush419
    ush419

where in lies the searchable pdf file of the jan 2008 bitchtower study mag???

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    where in lies the searchable pdf file of the jan 2008 bitchtower study mag???

You can find it in the initial post of this thread- http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/144617/1.ashx

There is no problems with the download. You don't have to register or join anything, just download.

• dawg
    dawg

I bet you guys are pissing the folks in brooklyn the hell off, you apostates aren't supposed to have that.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dawg,

Even the Bible says they can't keep any secrets.

Luke 12:1-3: Jesus spoke first to his disciples. "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees," he said. "They just pretend to be godly. 2 Everything that is secret will be brought out into the open. Everything that is hidden will be uncovered. 3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight. What you have whispered to someone behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops.

The "publishers-only" information is being spread on the modern day "rooftops" -- the Internet.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Gopher - excellent post, I'm going to copy/paste that for something I am working on.

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit