They used me as a warning to the faithful

by spiritboi 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

An elder overheard a brother talking about me dealing with spiritism and made a warning to the cong. "Look at xxxx, he is now possessed by the demons! We must put on the complete suit of armour from god....never leave the truth....satan is waiting to devour us." Good and effective warning.I am sure those who are thinking of leaving will think thrice before doing so.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hey! Welcome to the club! My mom told my brother that I'm possessed too.

Sherry

• AnneB
    AnneB
    "Look at xxxx, he is now possessed by the demons!"

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Sounds like slander to me. Get a lawyer.

Also, call Ghost Busters!

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Who is more pitiable? they or me? Yes, maybe to them the demons are controlling me. But they did not look at themselves. They are being controlled by the WT in every action and every thought 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week! Yes I may be possessed by unknown spirits occassionally, but I still retain the ability to think, to reason when I am not possessed. Do they dare to do what I did? I can read books on spiritism, WT, bibles and anything I like. I can even go to a church or the kingdom hall if I want. I can doubt the intentions of the spirit.Can they doubt the FDS but are also humans? Conclusion : Control by demons is not frightening. Control by the WT is!!!!! note : please do not meddle with spiritism just because of my words. There are good and evil spirits. I have seen many cases of evil spirits causing people hell!

• ronin1
    ronin1

Get a lawyer.

That's smacks of slander.

Ronin1

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Takes one to know one doesn't it?

One admits it, the other is a self-righteous, hypocritical demon?

Does Jesus want us to judge and punish our evil brothers and sisters for Him, or protect them from even Him if nessesary?

What would you want your children to do?

• tula
    tula
    "Look at xxxx, he is now possessed by the demons!

Honey, I think you are in the wrong church.

The Pentecostals would love you!

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Is it a test?

Would you stand in front of the double barrel shotgun of eternal destruction, God and the elders are pointing at your evil brother..and perhaps even your mortal enemy to protect them?

Or step aside, and let them be destroyed?

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

I have a funny feeling that the admitting evil sinners are going to have to save the self-righteous hypocrites from THEIR judgement.

The prey will have to beome the hunters?

How can evil sinners bring self-righteous hypocrites noses out of the air...before they run out of oxygen and die by their own hands?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit