I am confused!

by spiritboi 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

I am from a SE Asia country. Was not long in the truth. Only 3 years. Disassociated myself when I joined the army. My dad is a spirit medium for many years, since his youth. When he was in a trance, he healed the sick, help people under a spell , exorcised those possessed by ghosts. All these years, I have never see him did anything evil to others. And the Bible says these spirits are evil? These spirits are demons? Now the funny part is that these spirits told my dad not to stop me when I study the Bible at 15 yrs old. Telling him that I will be back and will replace him (my dad)as the spirit medium when I turn 20. 2 weeks ago I turned 20. I have already been possessed three times so far. The first time was just an anointing ceremony. Second and third time, I begin to heal the sick and possessed. I began to see people coming to my house, thanking the deities for healing them. A rotten tree will not produce good fruits and vice versa. Am I really possessed by the demons? But they are doing good with my body!

• Sirona
    Sirona

By their fruits you will know them!

Welcome to the forum

Sirona

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

When these people get healed are you sure it is not just some getting well because they would do anyway?

Are you sure your dad did this? Did he use any herbs or what?

I have never known a person to get well through magic that would not get well anyway.

• Magick
    Magick

hello spiritboi,

welcome to the forum!

You've been possessed Three times in Two weeks? wow

hope you can write a daily or even weekly diary of your experiences.

~magicK

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

I could not forget one incident when I was still a JW. Someone banging at our door in the middle of the night with a young kid who has swallowed a nail. I stand there as an observer while my father petitioned the deities to help. He went into a trance and used both hands to touch the kids' neck. After a while, he seems to have found the location of the nail. My dad mumbled a mantra. The nail came out from my dad's mouth!

• dawg
    dawg

I'm not knocking what your saying, just skeptical that's all...

• dawg
    dawg

Send me a spirit with the correct lottery numbers and I'll buy in.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

spirit boi

1Cor 7:22 For he who was called in the Lord while a slave, is the Lord's freedman; likewise he who was called while free, is Christ's slave. 23 You were bought with a price; do not become slaves of men.

I was bought with a price by Christ not to be "possessed" by any body or any spirit.
  • spiritboi
    spiritboi

King Saul and the spirit medium ------------------------------- 1 Sam 28 : Saul consulted a spirit medium and request the soul of samuel to be called up. Samuel told Saul he will be killed in the battle and David will become king. Was that really samuel? Was the message that saul will be killed and David be King from Jehovah? That prophecy came true! The funny part is even though I am now a spirit medium, those spirits did not forbid me from reading the Bible. What they want is that we do good, help the weak. When in a trance, we will help people of any faiths. I remember my dad even go to a church to donate some money. I forgot for what cause. What will happen to me if I am still a witness and the brothers saw me reading books on spiritism? Isn't Jehovah selfish? And another thing. There are deities or gods and ghosts. Only deities can possess me and I know beforehand which deity is coming. I cannot allow spirits of the dead to possess me. If anyone wants to talk to the dead, they need to find someone else. Not me.

• stay young and beautiful
    stay young and beautiful

IS that the instance where the King said Be not afraid, for what sawest thou? And the woman replied 'I saw gods coming from the earth'?

That was all a bit weird, who were these Gods?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit