water to wine---trick revealed

by tula 19 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Jesus absolutely exists. He's the busboy at my favorite restaurant. He pronounces his name hay-zues

• tula
    tula

bttt

• eclipse
    eclipse

mmmmmm...watered down orange coloured urine...they had pretty poor standards of wine taste back then

because they did drink the miracle wine, did they not?

• Clam
    Clam

I used to find that miracle story quite amusing, since the guy at the wedding complimented the groom(?) on the fact that he was leaving the best wine until last, presumably bucking the trend of giving the guests the good stuff first and the cheap stuff when they're so drunk they couldn't care less. This theory now has me wondering how the conversation went, eg. . .

Guest to Bridegroom whilst slurring and swaying - "This wine is frikkin superb (hic). At the last wedding I went to, the wine tasted like someone had just pissed into a jug of water."

• forsharry
    forsharry

you know...this shines a whole new light on the construction and compilation of the bible versus/books/etc.

I feel that it would make a WHOLE LOT more sense if we were all trippin balls when we were reading it, IMHO. ;)

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

there is a book out there, that actually claimed that Jesus Christ was a symbol for the magic mushroom itself and not an actual person. I first saw it in a public library in 1990's so I am sure its atleast 20 years old

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

btw, while that seems ludicrist on the face of it, it was recently demonstrated that some greek myths were actually alchemic formulas and when followed produced results the myths predicted... so to encode magic mushroom use in a similar manner may not be so far fetched.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

In the John story there were 6 jars, each of them 20 to 30 gallons. Just trying to keep the story straight, and I might add:

That's a lot of pee! I guess the second miracle would be the size of his bladder or would that have been the first? I'm so confused.

Where's the picture of the guy from 'The big Lebowski"?

This guy: http://discharges.org/h/0705/

• changeling
    changeling

tula, what have you been smoking? Can I have some?

changeling

• tula
    tula

never smoked no shrooms!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit