Satan Is The Ruler Of This World?

by Sarah Smiles 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sirona
    Sirona

I really thought that they taught that his HEAVENLY kingdom was set up, but the earthly one wasn't set up yet, hence Satan is in control of the world.

?

Sirona

• oompa
    oompa
    Sirona: I really thought that they taught that his HEAVENLY kingdom was set up, but the earthly one wasn't set up yet, hence Satan is in control of the world.
    Homerovah: The theory that either one is in power is nothing but human imagination and ignorance of great proportions their is no rational thinking in the consciouses of imagination of men

Sirona, That is correct, but also that Jesus is ruling over a teeny tiny part of earth, all his Watchtower faithful followers only.

Homer: Sometimes when I hear Bush or when Regan used to talk about how they pray and are guided by God it is scary and the same goes for Muslim and Jewish nations leaders.....I so wish the UN COULD erase all religion from the face of the earth.

Mono: I am glad you thought you were off topic, because I like those lyrics so much I am finding that song today! Hey I just found his library site and he has a ton of stuff.....could you get us the name of that song? Thanks.....................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit