I have a scan of the 2008 Watchtower

by RisingEagle 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

The Bible there looks like it is with soft leather & gold edges,,does the WTS print a Bible like that for its people now since this WT is for 'their eyes only' now?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'll be studying it with Pink Lemonade instead of Grape Kool-Aid.

• 5go
    5go

Seems like a big waist if you are going to hide things from the outside. Why put two months of studies in one magazine? It will be in Blonde's, and others hands after a week and good for about two month's of study.

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

This is awesome. IS someone going to keep this up and/or scan in the actual articles?

My husband has been stringing a couple of JWs along trying to get the new WTs, both their version and the watered down version. But I am tired of them knocking on the door when we are trying to sleep. And we ran into them at Wal-Mart the other night and had to avoid them. Ick. Can't even shop.

Maybe now he can cut them lose and tell them not to come back???

Hope so. They are getting on my nerves.

sacrebleu

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

The WT surely doesn't think they can REALLY suppress this info do they? If they do they are even dumber than I thought.

sacrebleu

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Are the new 2007 Publishers figures reported on this issue?

I suspect the figures are in the February study article, "Rightly Disposed Ones Are Responding." The four extra pages are probably the actual report. I haven't seen it yet...just guessing. Justitia
  • free2beme
    free2beme

Nearly fell asleep just reading the titles.

• fokyc
    fokyc

The Annual Report is NO longer in the Watchtower, it will be in the Kingdom Ministry instead.

fokyc

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Does anyone know if this is going to be available to DF'd ones that still attend meetings ?

AO

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

fokyc... you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit