by REBORNAGAIN 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

ReBornAgain, I knew I liked you.

I'll post mine later...

gently feral

• flipper
    flipper

I do have to say, The Song of Solomon had some good ones . Check out Chapter 5 verse 2, second half. " Open to me , O my sister, my girl companion , my dove, my blameless one ! For my head is filled with the dew , the locks of my hair with the drops of the night . I SAID , OPEN TO ME , My SISTER, GD IT, I"M GETTING SOAKED OUT HERE , I"M GOING TO CATCH FRIGGING PNEUMONIA , MY SWEET LOVE ! " Capital letters Mr. Flippers insertion in the early part of 21st century. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

If you were raised a JW your favorite was always 1 Cor. 15:33......yep bad association is anyone your parents or Elders deem!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    21 Then E´hud thrust in his left hand and took the sword off his right thigh and plunged it into his belly.

22 And the handle kept going in also after the blade so that the fat closed in over the blade, for he did not draw the sword out of his belly, and the fecal matter began to come out.

Bravo Kifoy!! Thats the one that jumped to my mind too, but I had no idea where it was.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    "Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits." - 1 Corinthians 15:33

You do realize that quote is what Peter was telling the new Christains regarding associating with nonchristains. JDUBS take that completely out of contexts.

NOW, we can Laugh!

or if you read it in another book it will say BAD CONVERSATION! LOL so is it the associations or just the conversation? I say according to 1 Corinthians 15 1-33 it is conversation! They needed to get a grip on Christ so they would not be swayed!

Now I can laugh! How many times did we here that miss applied! ERRR!

BECAUSE I DO NOT ATTEND AND HAVE TO HEAR THE FALSE GUILT TRIPS!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Eve tempted Adam with an apple. What a load! We all know what she tempted him with and it was not fruit. But it makes a cute sunday school story though.

• watson
    watson

Can't remember the actual scripture, but it had to do with taking a dump outside the camp and jabbing a stick in it.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Cool!

• Iron Rod
    Iron Rod

Hey BrentR...

You're right, Eve didn't tempt Adam with an apple...she tempted him with her really nice "PEAR!" (bada-bing)

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

My favorite scripture... 2 Timothy 3:16-17 "(16) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, (17) that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work."

Yeah, right. I wonder how many Judicial Committees rely solely on the advice of the bible before they destroy lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit