Hortensia. I send love and my thoughts out to you at this time of loss.

by Sparkplug 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I saw this earlier.

I'm so sorry - it must be painful for two people who love each other to have to part this way - one goes through the door alone and the other stays behind alone. I am so sorry. All the more because my wonderful nephew was killed in an auto accident today, a young man with three children. Death is so cruel.

And in the wake of such terrible news today, I did not miss what you had said, but rather blocked it out for a moment. I apologize and wanted to stop for a moment and let you know how truly sorry I am for your loss. I have a way of shutting things out and off when things get bad. I did this when I read about 4 things in a row. I am so sorry hon.

I cannot sleep and something has been bothering me. Then it came to me what it is. It was that I had closed this off. I hate to say it, but I truly don't do this with just you. ( I forget people I love and are very close to me are gone. I dial the phone numbers sometimes like now I think to myself that I need to invite them to my wedding. Then I have to remember they won't be coming. But it takes me a bit.) So I think that after reading what you wrote I kept it in my mind and tried to hold on to it and reply on several occations, but my mind kept tryinng to get rid of it. You know?

Are you Ok? I am sure you are hurting. I am so sorry. You did not have time to prepare for this at all. I am sure this has to be a shock. What you must be going through. You are truly on my mind and I send my love to you. I really am so sorry. Please accept my thoughts and love tonight and may you find some restfull peace as you let your loved nephew depart.

I send my thoughts out to his children and your family and I truly am sorry for all of your loss. I know this will be hard for all of you. Peace be with all of you as you go through this.

With much love.

(((Hortensia)))

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Hortensia}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss.

alt

• tula
    tula

Hortensia, I did not see your post.

I am so sorry for your grief and your loss.

Wish I knew what to do for you. If I were there, I would hug you.

Love, Tula

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I can not sleep either.

Its like there is all this unfinished business at the board.

Hortensia, my thoughts are with you too now. and I am sorry for you loss.

purps

a peace Mandala, for the three children that will live with the loss of a father and a wife with no husband. May they regain peace and keep unity through this.

alt

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Its like there is all this unfinished business at the board.

exactly. I could not put my finger on it. I feel so badly.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Oh Hortensia, how awful!

My condolences.

What I said to Trev applies just as much.

Be strong, and be there for those kids, But I know you will.

My condolences,

RD

• JK666
    JK666

Hortensia,

I am so sorry about the loss of your nephew. It is horrible to lose a loved one in an accident before their time. I am with you in spirit in your time of grief, and weep for you and your family tonight.

John

• carla
    carla

My deepest sympathies.

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((hortensia))))))))))))))

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Hortensia,

I just learned of your painful loss and am so sorry. Please be assured of our love and best wishes at this difficult time ...

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit