I AM NO LONGER A JW STATISTIC

by Cassiline 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

My apologies for taking so long to read this thread.

Like others here, I am at a loss for words. You truly are a strong person and I wish you all the best in keeping it together and carrying on. No matter what, we always must go on.

These days I always try to see the beauty in the world, but your post is a reminder that darkness still exists in society. Constant vigilance is needed by all in not tolerating violence and in helping its survivors to pick up the pieces and carry on.

Path

• teejay
    teejay

My dear Cassiline,

Your story is heart wrenching. I'm very sorry that you have gone through such horrible events, but your strength is very evident. I hope nothing for the best for you from here on out.

Peace,
    tj

• Undine
    Undine

Dearest Cassiline,

After reading your haunting post I just cannot
    get you out of my mind. I am so sorry for the
    horrors you had to endure throughout your life.

What a DEAR and PRECIOUS and STRONG woman you are!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My heart sincerely goes out to you.

Truly and with Love,
    Undine

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Cassi, it is only fear we bring your thread back for the ones who missed it. I think it is relevant for the ones who desagree with the Dateline program. Perhaps they need to hear more horror stories.

I'm impressed by your courage to continue with your life.

Cassi, daughter, I am proud to be your friend... love,

Yadira

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you, Yadira, for bringing this bttt.

((((((((Cassi)))))))))
    I hadn't read this before. I had, of course, understood from inferences in other posts of yours that you were a silentlamb.
    Well, not since last year, eh?
    As so many others have stated, it is a privilege to 'know' such a courageous and lovely survivor. You have been through more sorrow and hurts than I can imagine. I hope your healing progresses quickly and that the love and acceptance on this board moves that healing process forward.

Love,

outnfree

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Thank you for bringing your story to my attention and I am sorry you went through all this.

((((Hugs)))

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit