Purple triangle monopoly

by 5go 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 5go
    5go

This is one I would love to see busted.

JW were not the only ones to get a purple triangle in the Nazi camps. I bet they were not even the majority of the ones to receive them.

The purple triangle was a Nazi concentration camp badge used by the Nazis to identify several un-orthodox religious groups known as "Bibelforscher". [1] Among these were Jehovah's Witnesses, a few members of Witness splinter groups, and members of the Adventist, Baptist, and New Apostolic movements. [2]

This fact is lost on a lot of people because of the JW lying about how much the nazies hated them for not serving in the army.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I did a tour of a concentration camp in Germany about a year ago. The bethelite that was supposed to give the tour was running late, so a staff person started the tour. About 45 minutes later the bethelite showed up and took over. While the staff person gave the tour, I got the distinct impression that JWs were not the only folks with the purple triangle. Also the staff person spoke about ALL of the various groups terrorized at that time but the bethelite made it seem like only JWs were affected.

• blondie
  • 5go
    5go

Another group (sorry to offend any) that needs to stop bringing it up before it back fires on them, is the Jews.

The Gypsies had it way worse from the Nazies, and you rarely hear about it from them. Also, you never hear how we have to give the gypsies a place to live. Despite the fact that the Gypsies are really being persecuted world wide even now!

• JK666
    JK666

5go,

Wow! Another "strong and wrong" comment. What band of Gypsies are you running with?

JK

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Another group (sorry to offend any) that needs to stop bringing it up before it back fires on them, is the Jews

5go you are [edit] insane! You pile of [edit], you are one of the most ignorant [edit] on this site!

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ......to be fair.....I think heavens gate tried valiantly to break the purple triangle monopoly........

• 5go
    5go

I am sorry but from what I have been hearing in my town from my towns people it is true they are tired of hearing about what happened sixty years ago no matter how awful it was. It is becoming a sticking point inthe southern USA.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I am sorry but from what I have been hearing in my town from my towns people it is true they are tired of hearing about what happened sixty years ago no matter how awful it was. It is becoming a sticking point inthe southern USA.

Who actually talks like this? My towns people, god you are that dumb! Have you ever been to the southern USA, or is that what you hear from your "towns people"?

• llbh
    llbh

5go I liked your first post about the purple triangle but you did ruin it by downplaying the holocaust. My dad was in the British Army and saw a concentration camp shortly after it was liberated, it was all that was said and worse. If my family were jewish it would be indelibly imprinted in thier minds

Agree about Gypsies they get little recognition. As do the Armenians of WW1.

It sounds llike you need to move town

regards llbh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit