Where did Goofy Girl Sparkyplug Go? Let me tell you!

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awwww.....that's so sweet.

Thank you for sharing.

lisa

• free2think
    free2think

Decki that was so sweet and beautiful, thank you for sharing. I cant wait to meet you in person.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Beauty. :)

• Es
    Es

ahhhh it was you who left myspace, I was wracking my brains tryin to figure out who it was and why my number of friends have dropped

es

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Sparkplug:

I am so happy for your engagement and you video was really great.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

Love to see you sometime.

Sheri

• wednesday
    wednesday

love is so grand. no wonder the world is full of love songs.

• RAF
    RAF

I knew something was wrong on my friendliste but didn't realise at first that it was you who disapeared since you were the first in my liste it was like the icon who is always here ... then I was like UGH !!! what happened ... asked ... but finally thought I might find you here ... and here you are:

That's very good news ... hummmm ... Congrats and enjoy the moment ...

kisses to both of you and best wishes for eternal and support ...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lo-Ru-Hamah~ Miss Sheri! I would so love to see you again. I was just speaking your name the other day. So it must be. You need to come when we set a date ok.

And Miss Wednesday~I think the world could always use another love song! right? Love on...Love on!

Raf~ Such a woman of such class. Thank you so much. I am honored to have your support and even more honored to have your love. I would be the most happy if there is any way in the world if you could come. (Just letting you know in case there is a way you can make it...that I would love you there!) All my love and big kisses back to you RAF. Moi! Smootches and Besitos~ A million kisses upon your eyelashes!!!~ my sister~

• Rooster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit