The Average JW WILL NOT Leave!!!!

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa
    Same thing with the witnesses! You need to find some way to slap them out of it!

please please tell me what that is!!!

LOL Oompa!

Unfortunately, yes, my family has been in 'the truth' for 100 years come 2009 I believe.

OMG! A friggin' century!

My kids are 6th Gen!

I believe you that your 4th generation but I guess that makes you a NEWBIE!

and no way OUTLAW will ever believe you..I only have fith gen (i hope)

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I have tried but this crazy Canadian has it in for me

Ah yes, we are a crazy bunch.

• minimus
    minimus

Oompa has expressed that he's not proJW at all. So why is there any issue here? Am I missing something??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening oompa!..So disagreeing with you,means I have it in for you does it?..LOL!!...Your on a debate board Dude!..If what you say dosen`t make sense,you get called on it..Simply reply,don`t "Whine!"..It`s always "Poor Oopa" with you.."Poor Oompa" and 99cents will get you a cup of coffee in Canada..LOL!!..I`m ready to call the WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAmbulance for you!..LOL!!...........Yes,my wife still isn`t white..Women in Canada are like most women everywhere,they don`t change colour.......There have been many threads on this board about non white JW`s being treated differently than white JW`s..But..Of course 4th generation Oompa has never seen that,because he went to the Kingdom Hall on "Planet Oompa!"..LOL!!..On Planet Oompa,the PO`s wife go`s to Yoga Class..LOL!!.......You made a big deal on an earlier thread about how well educated JW`s are.Which is total bullshit..There are some but not many,the majority of JW`s are poorly educated..Some areas may have more educated JW`s than others,but overall JW`s are poorly educated..On another thread which asked if anyone knew any JW doctors? ..You said "DR.Who" looked like a JW doctor..LOL!! ..Funny,Yes..But.It really didn`t re-enforce the comment you made about knowing all these educated JW`s.......Many of your comments are what the WBT$ would like the rest of the world,to believe about JW`s..Those comments simply aren`t true,yet you repeat them as though it were gospel......I know many multi-generation JW`s..Your comments make it hard for me to believe your one of them...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Did Oompa actually meet others on this board?? If so, were THEY convinced he was a "true apostate"?

My experience from being on this board is that many JWs were only used to what THEY themselves experienced. What I've learned from the DB is that every Hall, every location, every country can relate differently fron another.I used to think that because I KNEW a certain policy was made by the Society that everyone uniformly went by the standard. After hearing many testimonials I realized I was wrong in assuming that.

• golf2
    golf2

The average JW enjoys the 'merry-go-round' ride.

Golf

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    The average JW enjoys the 'merry-go-round' ride.

I like that one

• minimus
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..I know what your saying,because I`ve experienced it..I`ve been to Kingdom Halls all over North America..U.S. and Canada..My Dad gave special talks in them.....I`ve been to Assemblys all over North America..Canada and the U.S....I was giving Experiences from the assembly Platform when I was 6 years old..I started ministry school at about 7years old..I`m 3rd Generation JW..Yes we have differences,in different parts of the country..Still,there is a JW Culture.......Oompa is like a stranger in a foreign country trying to speak the native language..He knows some of the words and can speak them perfectly..He just dosen`t know how they go together,or what some of the words mean...OUTLAW

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

For some this is a huge ego boost. I mean come on high school (at most) crappy home schooling for many more janitors window washers and loosers (many) and yet god CHOOSE them god has edumacated them with his Watchtower and Awake university! All these doctors lawyers and indian chiefs are sooooo stupid that they can't even SEE how much smarter they are... Oh ha ha they laugh up their sleeves as armegedon apporoaches. THEN we'll se who's smarter! Then whos gonna have the nice house and the nice car (or horse)

What a bunch of f$#%ing MORONS... I always HATED witnesses like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit