MORE MAJOR WTS UN NEWS TO BE POSTED SOON

by hawkaw 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mommy
    mommy

Great golly more proof!

Hawk,
    Can you verify that the company has the same status as a NGO as the WTBTS? Like Wannahelp said, I was told that annual accreditation papers were not filled out. Of course I really don't believe everything I was told by them. But we all know there are different statuses for NGO's and different requirements. So if this is absolatootly a fact for all then they can't use the library card excuse.Way to go!
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• mqca
    mqca

I am a JW and the stuff on the UN I have been researching. I've said some of the stuff to others but they don't believe it they all say the light gets brighter, or that's a lie you can't trust the UN they won't tell you the truth, you can only trust the WTS to tell you the truth. RIGHT< WHATEVER ANYWAYS, I think this is how the WTS is already covering there tracks. Go to http://www.watchtower.org/ then click on current topics, then on WORLD AFFAIRS & CONDITIONS go down to heading: SECRET SOCIETIES-HOW GREAT THE THREAT? They are pointing the finger at everyone else. They will just make the light brighter and say it was a apostate that has done this.

Read all the in the series and related topics, under the secret societies.

• mommy
    mommy

mqca,
    There has been mucho talk about this subject over the last month and a half. I think it is a good thing that JW's feel that this information is in error. They know in their hearts that it is an unnacceptable thing to have been done. So when they are shown the proof that the WTBTS was associated they will have to eat their words.

Take a look at Kents page . http://watchtower.observer.org And there are a few threads here on the forum, dealing with this.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

they became member to get access to the library is what they argued for their doing
    comparable
    I would become member of any party to get closer informations of their program or
    I would become member of the catholic church to get a bible at communion or

someone who wants to drink a beer must not buy a brewery.
    and a christian who wants to report about social circumstances in the world
    must not be deployed by Unicef.

its all a cheap hat trick from an org that makes itsself unfailable
    by its "lightmachine"
    I ask myself, how long does the jar go to the spring until it breaks?

"apostates" are busy and wash the dirty truth of those with a faith monopole.

to teach water and to drink wine - its the same like in the past. theyve made a fence around the law of the christ.
    but now they are bend by their own failures.
    gods judgement will start at his own house.
    who is not excited to see what development will come.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks Hawkaw.

I was looking at the application form and it says it was to be type-written and there did not appear to be any place for a signature. It seems strange, but perhaps they did not have to sign?

Even so, it is a real stretch to believe they did not know what was involved in joining. Looking at Randy's post from yesterday with the articles on the official site, it was facinating to see the 'soft' UN articles they have been writing. It would seem they knew exactly what they were doing.

Path

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,
    these few lines to allow my
    comments on this –again – major news !

From HAWK :

“I have obtained the DPI Directory for 1999/2000, Published by the UN's DPI in 1999. I have copied 19 relevant pages of this document. Lloyd Barry's Name and Ciro's Name are both mentioned. Also it gives the criteria etc. This book was mailed out to ALL NGOs who are with the United Nations so the WTS got its copy too!!!!! This Directory was done every year in a hard book copy until last year when the DPI decided to just keep an internet copy and a "hard" copy at the library in the UN. The cover is green!!”

I do believe this is : “ LIGHT to our eyes “ and “ ..SWEET music
    for our ears “!!! Congratulations for your efforts and THANKS.

Let's wait for what has already been called : " ..the green
    Bible " obviously n° 2.

(Please read my post ...concerning the following of this thread)

From A. Roarer: excellent comment!

From Wannahel :

“it's one thing to say the apostates put them on the web site, it will be a whole other issue to say that
    A.) The UN verifies they were affiliated between 1992 and 2001
    B.) They were published in the NGO book
    C.) Ciro and LLoyd appear in the NGO book “

I’m sure that they’ll (WTBS ) will have a great difficulty in ...sorting this one.
    I’m thinking also to our “ brother “ Paul Gillies “ ...!
    and your closing statement : “And the lies the WT tells will cause even more problems with the JW's.. In fact, my guess is the lies that the WT will/have done to cover this up will cause more damage than the actions themselves!!!!”
    THIS IS A... FACT! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

From Biblexaminer :
    “The key is to get this stuff into newspapers. From there, it goes everywhere.”

This should be our next ...JOB !
    From Mqca :
    “SECRET SOCIETIES-HOW GREAT THE THREAT? They are pointing the finger at everyone else. They will just make the light brighter and say it was a apostate that has done this.”
    True they write about the others ...but what the facts will show???
    From Mommy:

“There has been mucho talk about this subject over the last month and a half.
    I think it is a good thing that JW's feel that this information is in error.
    They know in their hearts that it is an unnacceptable thing to have been done.
    So when they are shown the proof that the WTBTS was associated they will have to eat their words.”

Excellent way to ...refute the flimsy, thin and poor excuses from anyone who
    will try to defend the WTBS on THIS SPECIFIC ISSUE ! In mho, Mommy what
    you hace sted is ...logic at HIS BEST! Thanks for sharing it with us.

From Klaus:

“...its all a cheap hat trick from an org that makes itsself unfailable
    by its "lightmachine"

I ask myself, how long does the jar go to the spring until it breaks?”

Very good comment and illustration.

Great Klaus, I’m sure that we are

many to agree with what you’ve stated. Thanks!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• Liberated
    Liberated

With everything that's been posted on this subject, I apologize
    if this is a repeat....

Page 577 of "Babylon the Great Has Fallen!" shows the UN Seal
    and the harlot on the beast.

Does anyone know if the buildings in the sketch belong to the UN?

Libby

• Kent
    Kent

The documents are in place - both on the Watchtower Observer and in the original thread :)

Have fun

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Tina
    Tina

((((((( everybody)))))))) Thanks so much hawk and kent for your tireless persistence is getting this info out! gratefully,Tina
    PS hawk,I think you were a bloodhound in another life sweetie lol...">

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• gotcha
    gotcha

hawkaw......could u email me pls...got some questions...thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit