October~Breast Cancer Awareness Month~~ I challenge the posters here!

by purplesofa 138 Replies latest watchtower medical

• purplesofa
  • erynw
    erynw

ErynW....still kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    ErynW....still kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you made me cry!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((eryn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((eryn)))

another one like purps you made meand at the same time!

One day at a time and if you find it too much, one hour at a time - or one minute at a time, or even just one second... keep facing forward towards the brighter day, it will come.

• erynw
    erynw

bump

alt

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt!

Last day folks!! If we get 50 different posters, I WILL eat liver and bacon!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

A bump to the top on the last day of the month.

Stamp__Breast_Cancer_Awareness_by_F.gif Stamp Breast Cancer Awareness picture by TheSilence824

Jackie

• purplesofa
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have learned alot from this thread. Thank you for your support.

My ex-SIL almost died from breast cancer last year, from complications of a masectomy. She was brought back to Arkansas as the doctor in the state they lived more or less left her to die. Another family member gave thousands of dollars to help this family during this time. Life crawls at a snails pace. Each day dedicated to making decisions to save her life. She was almost 50 before she got her first mammogram. It's believed earlier detection would have lessened her problems.

All the women of the family walked .....Race for the Cure, in her honor last year and this year. It united these women to one cause and showed the continued support for the breast cancer survivor.

I appreciate all the input on this thread this year, sharing of stories and pictures. I am very visual and I want to esp thank sixofnine and sparkplug for their picture contributions. It brings it to real life.

We have many posters that are breast cancer survivers. Thank you for your stories, Thankyou for sharing the loss of your loved ones.

Sixofnine's friend that is in the last days of life, my thoughts and heart goes out to her and those that are especially close to her like six.

I think this thread did what it was set up to do and that was to bring some awareness, some new awareness to breast cancer. We learned a little bit, and we learned alot about each other.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit