A married sister - posing as divorced on JW-Connect

by James_Slash 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• James_Slash
    James_Slash

I think its more to do with the fact that my pal has been slandered, not only by her, but by her family and others in the Christian congregation. I know for a fact that he would never have her back, even if she wanted to, so in that respect he has moved on with his life.

However, I think the biggest injustice is his little girl obviously, and the fact that she is now posing as a JW even though she had made it quite clear that she had no intention of returnoing to meetings whilst they were together. Whats the betting now that she is telling her Elders that he has committed adultery and has been damaging to her spiritual well-being, even though my friend has done everything he can to be a good father and husband?

• jgnat
    jgnat

You know, in the long run the truth always comes out. Judges are not impressed with mud-slinging on either side. If your friend concentrates on getting well and getting decent custody and visitation, that will be a victory. He can continue to be a force of good in his daughter's life.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

James Slash:

I think its more to do with the fact that my pal has been slandered, not only by her, but by her family and others in the Christian congregation.

Wait a sec, I thought you said this was happening in the JW congregation. There IS a difference.

Anyway, I hope his health improvesand he is able to exact some sort of justice for what he has suffered.

RD

• James_Slash
    James_Slash

It looks like action has been taken rather swiftly this afternoon. A complaint was logged and she has been removed.

• lanette
    lanette

is there someone else we can discuss this with .. a husband, wife, even your pet instead of diplaying Jehovahs

name..across the world.. arent we out trying to find sheep like ones to bring to accurate knowledge..but instead you might be stubbling the ones who are interested, in knowing the truth even the ones who arent interested WILL YOU BE THE ONE WHO IS BLOOD GUILTY! from a sister who is very imperfect who has made a lot of MISTAKES IN HER LIFE!

• lanette
    lanette

is there someone else we can discuss this with .. a husband, wife, even your pet instead of diplaying Jehovahs

name..across the world.. arent we out trying to find sheep like ones to bring to accurate knowledge..but instead you might be stubbling the ones who are interested, in knowing the truth even the ones who arent interested WILL YOU BE THE ONE WHO IS BLOOD GUILTY! from a sister who is very imperfect who has made a lot of MISTAKES IN HER LIFE!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear James,

WELCOME to the forum! I feel so bad for your friend! Funny how people LOVE to believe anything that sounds juicy...like Domestic Violence! What better thing to gossip about while out in service!! All at the expence of this poor person.they don't care if it is true or not.. Poor guy!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

our old mate Renaii liked to do that sort of thing James but not just on JW dating sites proper adult contact sites as well

• yknot
    yknot

When it comes to divorce and the congregation usually somebody gets custody and somebody is rode roughshod.

In my congregation men get the congregation.

Divorce is rarely pretty......

I would be happy to send him an 'encouragement and invitation' card to join the forum......

Sometimes receiving a nice greeting card from a concern stranger is comparable to all those convert stories about needing some direction and a JW showing up on their doorstep....accept to facilitate awakening and exit.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I agree with jgnat.

I have found that lies and manipulation are used by humans everywhere. It's one of the reasons I began to study with JW's. I thought they were different, some ex JW's aren't different either. It's sad that humans have to be this way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit