Bill O'Reilly- Restaurant was nice, ''even though it's run by blacks''

by nvrgnbk 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Tsk @ funky.:)

S

• minimus
    minimus

O'Reilly has manifested himself as a prejudiced bigot.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think O'Reilly was just a bit flustered by going to the Black restaurant and finding that there were no separate bathrooms for Whites.

Rub a Dub

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Wow! There have been some really intelligent and articulate replies from the black folks here. Not one of you has started a riot. Great stuff!

AW shucks, Massa D. Dat ain't nothin.' Dis lil ol' gal is mighty preciative, though.

From where did you get the little boy who was shouting "That's racist"? Did you photoshop him?

Sylvia

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

snowbird:

AW shucks, Massa D. Dat ain't nothin.' Dis lil ol' gal is mighty preciative, though.

You people are so polite.

OK, OK, I'll stop with the faux racism now before I get in trouble. I think the point is made.

From where did you get the little boy who was shouting "That's racist"? Did you photoshop him?

No, just found him somewhere and yoinked him.

• snowbird
    snowbird

OK, OK, I'll stop with the faux racism now before I get in trouble. I think the point is made.

Agreed.

Sylvia

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

How about faux painting? I hear people get paid good money for that.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think his comments betrayed racism, but not malicious racism. Oddly I think he was trying to express how tolerant he was, but in so revealed that he has a looooooong way to go.

Racism isn't about tolerating "black" or "white" behavior, it's when people stop seeing behavior as "black" or "white"

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular
    Racism isn't about tolerating "black" or "white" behavior, it's when people stop seeing behavior as "black" or "white"

It will be nice when people can finally stop thinking about things that way. It always upsets me to hear when Bill Clinton is referred to as the first black President. Why aren't black people infuriated about that? Basically what's being said that Bill Clinton qualifies to be a black man simply because he's a womanizing rapist and degenerate who cheats on his wife and smokes pot? Man, that really is insulting to blacks.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Basically what's being said that Bill Clinton qualifies to be a black man simply because he's a womanizing rapist and degenerate who cheats on his wife and smokes pot? Man, that really is insulting to blacks

He would have been more qualified if he had been Monica's baby's daddy.

Ooooo that was bad *slaps hand* bad bad Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit