They Have a Reason for EVERYTHING

by R.F. 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.F.
    R.F.
    Yeah, and that leads rank and file to assume there's a push into Muslim, Buddist, Hindu lands.
    There really is not. The 3rd world countries are mostly African and S. American (okay, some Asian) where
    Christendom has already had success. WTS is like the hyena sneaking in after the lions make the kill.

So true, but you can't reason with JWs on this. The WTS has them so mind-controlled that most JWs can't see past that fact.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Exactly, R.F. The WTS has its trigger scriptures that jerk you back into JW mode to explain EVERYTHING.

Rather than acknowledging that something is very wrong in the religion itself, they make you think that the

falling away is some scriptural prophecy being fulfilled and the weak ones are being culled out. The r&f will

parrott this explanation and never give one thought to the possibility that there are actually intelligent people

coming to their senses and seeing what JWs are all about.....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING WEAK,

BUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WISING UP!

• tula
    tula

It's going on here, too, and has been esp. the last 6 months or so. They are using the scripture 1 Peter 4:17

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

GOD'S WORD® Translation(©1995)
    The time has come for the judgment to begin, and it will begin with God's family. If it starts with us, what will be the end for those who refuse to obey the Good News of God?

King James Bible
    For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

I can read a lot of backfire into the cross references. What about you?

Jeremiah 25:29 "For behold, I am beginning to work calamity in this city which is called by My name, and shall you be completely free from punishment? You will not be free from punishment; for I am summoning a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth," declares the LORD of hosts.'

Ezekiel 9:6 "Utterly slay old men, young men, maidens, little children, and women, but do not touch any man on whom is the mark; and you shall start from My sanctuary." So they started with the elders who were before the temple.

Amos 3:2 "You only have I chosen among all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In reality, there is a reason for everything.

It just has absolutely nothing at all to do with JWism.

LOL!

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

If the numbers increase, then it's Jehovah blessing the work.

If the numbers decrease, then it's Jehovah sorting out the crap.

If the numbers are stagnant, then the gathering work is almost done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit