What sort of choice is that anyway? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Maddie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

can it be construed as a terroristic threat just to think someone needs to burn down the watchtower? burn baby burn

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((((((((((maddie))))))))))))))

Vent away, we understand. We will be here when you need us and even when you don't

nj

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

I SYMPATHISE COMPLETELY,

ITS EVIL AND YET HOW HARD IS IT WHEN YOUR LOVED ONES CANT SEE IT, THEY THINK WERE BLINDED WE KNOW THEY ARE!!!!!

• Maddie
    Maddie

Changeling!!! <<<<WHAT IS THAT IN TOUR AVATAR ANYWAY...................>>>>>>>>>>

It is a fish believe it or not!! You just made me laugh, it is a bit nasty looking isn't it? I must of been thinking of the borg when I chose it. I'm going to change it so look out for a new one.

Maddie

• journey-on
    journey-on

I feel your pain, Maddie.

The sad thing is that the borg uses trigger scriptures to make their flock do the things they do. They indoctrinate

them to believe that these scriptures tell them they must do these horrible things to their families and friends.

They will quote the one in Luke 12: 53 where it talks about dividing father against son and son against father,

mother agains daughter and daughter against her mother, mother-in-law against........."

Then they will say: See, it says it right here in the Bible and the poor brothers and sisters will say, "Yeah, I

see it. It's right there in black and white." Then they are discouraged from researching further to see if that

is truly the way to interpret it. TheY twist the scriptures like a pretzel and their poor uneducated unlearned followers

don't know any better. SO SAD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit