Obves correct! Yearbook 75 says BABIES who take blood won't live forever!!!

by Witness 007 36 Replies latest jw friends

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i applaud you mathilde for saving your son's life despite thinking you could be destroyed by jehovah for it. that shows a lot of courage and selflessness!(is that a word....i mean opposite of selfish....sorry english is not my first language)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Remember Jehovah killed David and Bathsheba's baby as revenge for the sin, so yeah, God would kill babies, the God of the Bible that is.

• Zapper_1
    Zapper_1

The more I read and hear about this cult, the more blessed and happier I am that I've never been involved with it!

• SuzieQ
    SuzieQ

The baby's chance of everlasting life is endangered. So another maybe/maybe not situation which can drive a person insane! It all sounds like a game where the participants have to do what SIMON SAYS. Screw up and you are out of the game! Why do they care! The "Society" people word these regulations as if the only thing a person can do is worry about everlasting life. What if no one wants everlasting life? Jehovah would have no worshipers? Q FROM CALI.

• yknot
    yknot

Well I guess every child ever breastfed doesn't stand a chance. Any woman who has nursed can testify that the nipple bleed when the infant is first learning to latch, also if you get a breast infection during lactation.

I wonder if the WTBS has infromed Jah that his arrangement is in err.

Also keep in mind that fetuses can and do pass blood to their mothers. This of course is only a problem if the mother is RH Negative and the child is RH positive. Again has the WTBS informed God of his mistake concerning BLOOD>

LOL

Y

• M.J.
    M.J.

Great point, yknot! I didn't think of that one before.
    <br><br>Not to mention that breast milk (colostrum in particular) is packed full of white blood cells, a forbidden "primary blood component" according to the WTS.

• eclipse
    eclipse

You speak out of BOTH sides of your mouth, just like the hypocrite you are, and your precious organization is, OBVES.

I am not saying those who allowed blood transfusion will be condemned.
    I would prefer to be dead as a child.When the death comes all the past life is gone and what matters then is the time I am facing death .

You would rather a child be denied blood than be killed by god. You have said this time and again.

You are clinically insane.

I hope that any children you have be taken away from you and given to proper parents that would give them a decent life.

Protected from your crazy apocalyptic rantings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit