Muslim women turned into lesbians

by Paralipomenon 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gregor
    Gregor

The men have sex with these virgins but they stay virgins? Maybe they're doing it wrong. Someone needs to show them the virgina, it's harder to find than a goats ass.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

very funny Gregor

• shell69
    shell69

I Agree. I've believed for some itme now that the muslim religion is far too concerned with sex.

Following a discussion wiht a muslim neighbour once, (very nice eloquent lady I might add), she said that she would dream of having a converstion with my husband unless her head was covered. Her reason? So that she could talk to my husband and 'him' not see her with lust in his eyes! That she would like him to talk to her 'face', so her body and hair is covered up!

I explained, very politley that I trust my husband completly to talk and meet women in his day to day life, and that actually I found her ideas rather insulting to my husband, whom I have known for over 20 years, to insinuate that he counldn't control his uges!!!!

Just another example of a barm pot religion taking everything to extremes

Shell

• Gill
    Gill

There are a lot of very crazy people in the world.

It appears that the more religious a person is, the more 'crazy' and obsessive they are!

Many religions are obsessed with sex! The WTBTS to name but one, but the religion of Islam certainly believes that men are so degraded and base that they cannot even look at a woman with decent intentions.

Many believe that Islam really degrades women. But I believe that Islam really degrades men by insinuating that not a single one of them is not a potential rapist! Very sad reflection on their view of themselves!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's interesting to know that in Saudi Arabian secondary schools most teenagers turn to homosexual sex as a means to release sexual tension since contact with the opposite sex is strictly forbidden. That's where men and women turn to homosexuality until they get the opportunty to get married.

Once natural sexual outlets are blocked people will turn to different ones. Just imagine Saudi males don't often get to see a woman's body since they are dressed in burkas outside their homes.

alt

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    It's interesting to know that in Saudi Arabian secondary schools most teenagers turn to homosexual sex as a means to release sexual tension since contact with the opposite sex is strictly forbidden. That's where men and women turn to homosexuality until they get the opportunty to get married.

Honestly greendawn your posts are shocking at times. I've heard that a higher incidence of homosexual behaviour has been noted in strict islamic society but that is a far, far cry from claiming that "most teenagers turn to homosexual sex".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit