Muslim women turned into lesbians

by Paralipomenon 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I am currently studying Islam as an academic curiosity.

Really, the whole belief structure has me shaking my head when I come home. The part I'm at now involves the afterlife, ie. paradise.

Now other than the beautiful trees and fruit and rivers of water, milk, honey and wine (non-alcoholic) the biggest perk is the virgin women you get and perpetual virgins at that. So the two things that come to mind are:

1) If you are a Muslim woman, what are you going to do with all these virgins?
    2) Where are these virgins coming from?

In other passages you are also offered the extensive use of beautiful servant boys and children as well to cover all sexual desire and perversions, but the virgins as I understand are to be married.

So does that make a Muslim woman in paradise at best bi-sexual and more likely a full blown lesbians? Or do the Muslim women look forward to being turned into one of the virgins in servitude for eternity.

Given the liberty that men have to treat women with, I think an eternity without men around would be heaven enough for a Muslim woman.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

only if it is the will of Allah

• minimus
    minimus

Para, you think WAY too much.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

made me look.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    In other passages you are also offered the extensive use of beautiful servant boys and children as well to cover all sexual desire

is this really true? that sickens me they find this appealling.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I always wondered where all those virgins came form too.

It seems to me that they don't view women as actual human beings, just objects that Allah will mass produce for the chosen few.

And what the hell is up with the perpetual virgin thing? I can understand wanting them to be a virgin when you got them. But to be constant virgins? Why is sex with a virgin considered the ultimate?

• Leolaia
  • greendawn
    greendawn

It is obviously not a very spiritual or healthy outlook, to centre everything around sex, it is very earthly and infernal but this apparently worked wonders to get the Arabs to fight for a war of expansion and carry the Moslem flag far and wide. Those were promises they could understand, to fight and die for.

It's just another religious manipulation akin to the one used by the JWs who also promise a paradise though it is to be located on earth and won't have any of those sexual trappings, sex with tens of beautiful women and good looking boys.

• Ri
    Ri

It's the new and improved "Global Inquirer" of JWD

• Scully
    Scully

Para:

After seeing your thread, the CBC noon report showed video footage of a crowd of men lining up outside a local mosque, seeking conversion to Islam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit