Jw's and prostitutes refuse anti malaria spray in rwanda

by candidlynuts 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JK666
    JK666

Physical whores and spiritual whores, residing together in peace and unity! Beautiful.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

But the GB would let them spray in Mexico!

• AlphaOmega
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Proztate..There are no splinter groups of the "Jehovah`s Witness`s"..You are a "Pro-(Jehovah`s Witness)"..Or you are not!!...OUTLAW

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I Googled, "Jehovah's Witnesses of God"...

The only two times that the phrase "Jehovah's Witnesses of God" appeared were in relation to this article. I'd love to know more.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Maybe it's DDT, and maybe there's an ancient Awake that talks about the side-effects of DDT spraying. Maybe it doesn't mention that death rate from DDT poisoning is far less than death rate from malaria, so the health authorities have accepted the risk.

• Clam
    Clam

Maybe a hard of hearing brother got a call from the authorities saying that they wanted to come round and do some spraying and he thought they said praying?

Clam

• Gill
    Gill

Typical!

You've got to be totally dumb and bewildered to join the JWs in the first place.

It's hardly surprising that they then refuse any state sponsored 'spraying'!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

People often get names wrong I wouldn't read anything into them been called Jehovah's Witnesses of God. An article appeared here and they refered to the WBTS ans the Watchtower Tract and Bible Society. Just a reporter not doing their homework thats all.

• observador
    observador

We have to remember, too, that "Jehovah's people" once rejected vaccinations of all kinds.

So, this case now doesn't surprise me much, even though I'm not sure of what the rational could be.

Observador.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit