Still Secret. Elder buddy impregnates another Bros. Wife. Can I ???

by oompa 21 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

One of my best friends ever, an Elder of many years had a problem a long time ago (early in Elder arrangement). His wife was very uninterested in bedroom activity, and he just happend to know of some ladies in the hall with a similar problem with their husbands. A perfect fit. He was a real manwhore back then. He tell me this and then, the bomb, that he has three kids not two! One of the married sisters in the hall got pregnant by him, it was handled VERY privately (he stepped down for awhile, and came right back), the couple stayed together and raised his kid! He said he is pretty sure this child was never told, and he died before I ever found out if his current wife (second marriage) even knows. We are close too, and it has been a year and I am dying to ask her. They were not married at the time of this event, so could I bring it up?

what peyton place....oompa

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

oompa, with all due respect, i don't think it's your place. if he did want her to know, he would have told her.

• Scully
    Scully

If the kid doesn't know, then I would leave it alone. Why risk turning his/her life upside down to satisfy some curiosity on your part?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sounds like you want a gossip session. Mind your own biznacks.

• oompa
    oompa

Good advice guys, which is why I have not said anything for so long. I would never think of sharing this info with the "new" third child. I am friends with his adult kids too, and when I am around them, and the stepmom, it is like the only thing I can think of.

thanks....oompa

• Scully
    Scully
    I would never think of sharing this info with the "new" third child. I am friends with his adult kids too, and when I am around them, and the stepmom, it is like the only thing I can think of.

The thing is, once you let the cat out of the bag, you have no control over where it pisses. Bringing it up with wife #2 may have a domino effect on everyone else.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

he died before I ever found out if his current wife (second marriage) even knows. We are close too, and it has been a year and I am dying to ask her.

So he died and now you are dying, maybe this promiscuous thinking killed him and is killing you.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Sounds like my ex sister in law

• DJK
    DJK

Leave it alone! A lot of good reasons why too. Nothing good would come of it.

• BFD
    BFD

yo , oompa -

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit