Thinking about Halloween yet?

by Sassy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Have you ever dressed up?? care to share pics (if you can) of your costumes of the past? or what you would like to wear this year?

I've been on a hunt for costumes this week... narrowed it down to:

OR

• Sassy
    Sassy

and how about decorating for Halloween? does anyone? you can decorate for Halloween just like you can for Xmas...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have a WWII paratrooper uniform, so again this year I'll be a Nazi hunter! Going to decorate my house a bit more this year than last year, I have my fog machines and lights all ready to go.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I have a WWII paratrooper uniform, so again this year I'll be a Nazi hunter! Going to decorate my house a bit more this year than last year, I have my fog machines and lights all ready to go.

excellent... you should take pictures of your decorations (and you as well if you can!)

• Mum
    Mum

Oh, yes. Last year at work, our office had a Bates Motel Theme. One of my co-workers even brought in a small TV set and the video of Psycho.

I am now retired, but my former co-workers invited me to participate in their Hallowe'en festivities this year, too. They are going to be escaped prisoners, specific ones from history. Who would be a famous female escapee that I could dress up as?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

This is from Last Halloween I'm a bit drunk right here

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I work in a gift store and we just put out all the Halloween decorations last week . I do the display work ......this year I had alot of fun with spider webbing !!!!!!!! I should take pic for all of you to see ,we really got some cool stuff this year .

The witnesses always had something to say about me working in this store because of all the holiday emphasis . I even got called in back to the Elders thrashing room because I made and displayed a scarecrow for the store front .They tried to be soooo serious about it and got mad when I laughed . I promised not to do it any more so as not to stumble others.....that lasted one year .

I don't decorate my own house for Halloween ,but I do for fall ,and I will have a scary scare crow out front this year just for my six witness neighbors bwah hah ha

• Sassy
    Sassy
    quote by Mum:

Oh, yes. Last year at work, our office had a Bates Motel Theme. One of my co-workers even brought in a small TV set and the video of Psycho.

I am now retired, but my former co-workers invited me to participate in their Hallowe'en festivities this year, too. They are going to be escaped prisoners, specific ones from history. Who would be a famous female escapee that I could dress up as?

how fun! you should go!!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Quote by Wordly Andre:
    This is from Last Halloween I'm a bit drunk right here

cool.. so did you go to a party dressed up?

• Sassy
    Sassy
    quote by troubled mind:I work in a gift store and we just put out all the Halloween decorations last week . I do the display work ......this year I had alot of fun with spider webbing !!!!!!!! I should take pic for all of you to see ,we really got some cool stuff this year .

how fun to work with decorations! I'd love that!! Please take some pictures for us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit