The Movie "Borat "- Did you Like it? What Did you Learn from It ?

by flipper 68 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Sir Nose- Didn't think the movie was hyped at all. But your welcome to your opinion. If anything I think it went beyond the hype !

Bigdreaux- I am certainly glad you left the bit out about sexy time with your mother in law ! That was hilarious in the movie when the guy interviewing him said," No, we don't think that's funny in America ! " or when Borat says ," My sister says to my brother Bilo, " You'll never get this, Na! Na! You'll never get this ! " While Borat says this he is flinging his hands around his crotch. So hilarious ! But wait, something magical happens ! " My brother Bilo get this ! High 5 Ha! Ha!. "The interviewer in the movie looked like he was gonna break a gonad keeping from laughing! That part was really funny !

NVR- Yes, I've found they do have sex in all cultures. It's certainly not an isolationist thing ! That being said the welsh mix and jewish mix would be hell on wheels, which Sash Baron Cohen seems to be ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LOL!

I brought that up for those claiming that the movie was anti-semitic.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

high five-ah!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

"You will never get this, you will never get this, La la la la la. You will never get this."

• Dagney
    Dagney

I was worried I wasn't going to like it after all the hubbub about it.

Turned out it was laugh out loud funny to me, and I think the funniest movie I have seen since who knows how long.

Very very clever.

• flipper
    flipper

SWEETFACE- That is funny ! I know I never get this, with you anyway, but different story for Mrs. Flipper . We show dolphins the real meaning of love ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper !

• flipper
    flipper

All I can say to everyone is Jehovah's Witnesses teachings are pain to my a$$holes ! The teachings broke my spiritual anoose ! I'm serious.LOL Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

1. I enjoyed it. It was a twisted kind of humor that made one think. . . made ME look at the world around me with a different view, a humor, cynicism, sadness. It was funny and sick. . . I wonder how stupid I would have looked if they had brought me into it! 2. I learned that one should REALLY read reviews carefully before taking their 16 year old to a movie. Really really should have read the review. . .

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I rented the DVD and got 3/4 of the way through it, that was all I could stomach then I turned of the TV and returned the movie. I have only done that once before I can't remember right now what the name of that movie was but it was horrible too along the same stupid lines. Good grief talk about swimming in the sewer.

I can't remember the last time a movie gave me bad dreams but that one sure did......I still can't get the scene of the two naked men wrestling out of my mind, yuck!

• flipper
    flipper

JW DAUGHTER- Now you have to probably put up with your 16 year old saying one liners from the movie all the time I bet !LOL! That's funny! But the movie did run a gamit of emotions, you are right, it makes you think !

BIKER CHIC- I agree it was hard for some to watch who might not like crude humor or bawdy humor. Hope you have a good lookin man or husband to help you forget the nude wrestling scene pounding in your head ! LOL. That heavy guy wasn't exactly classified as "hot "! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit