Hello, I'm new here!

by Lone_Wolf 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi there Lone Wolf, and welcome to the forum

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hello Lone Wolf. Welcome! Tell us more about yourself.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hello Ms Wolf,

Welcome aboard.

Happy posting !

AO

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Welcome Lone Wolf

I saw a writer at my local library, he had a big fat blue binder full of his historical research, NWT, and maps.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome my friend..have fun, I joined last week.

• Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf

Well, I am quite the charming little person once you get to know me. Really. I am quite suitable when around several of my colleagues from my study groups. We talk about amazing subjects, which range from all over. The last one was what was the proper etiquette of dining language. We had such a laugh while we made some people so uncomfortable they left their table! I am also going to do a nude portrait of my friend very soon, and I can't wait. Usually it was just the statue here and there but now I have a live subject! *giddyness* My boyfriend and I are quite happy together. He works as an outreach worker for the Jewish community though he is not one himself. My favourite topic of discussion with him is about my past. I hold dear to my past friends like a dealer to his shiv. I have had past relationships where things went wrong, but lately things have been going right, thank geese! I am already 'picking out the dress' so to speak. So, anybody drinking tea while reading this? It's my favourite drink! (besides a good warmer-upper at the local pub. (; ) -Lone Wolf

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Welcome LoneWolf!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Welcome lonewolf

anybody drinking tea while reading this?

why yes....nice hot lemon tea from celestial seasonings (although my friend from britain says I dont drink tea "proper"....whatever...)

hope you stay and drop in some lovely stories of your life, past and present...

Snakes ()

• jeanne40love
    jeanne40love

Welcome Lone Wolf!

• JK666
    JK666

Lone_wolf,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest