Any Detectives here?

by sandy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

you got it.

I used to have a subscription to net-detective or something like that; but I'm sure it ran out.

They'd be able to tell you I think. They're pretty good... (but it costs) - Maybe someone else here has it?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I also have a number I'd like to check out.

nj

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you dont want to pay for it, its probably not important.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

The last I checked cell #'s cannot be traced. There has been talk about making cell #'s public but I have not heard that it has happened.

Of the investigative, finder of all sorts of info class.

Dazed

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

That's what I've heard about cell numbers as well.

Can you not put a block on your number before you call so it doesn't show up? My cell has the ability to have the number blocked or not. Or you could go to a phone booth and call from there.

BB

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

If it's a cell phone that has a business tied to it, it may show up on whitepages.com. My husband's business # is just a personal cell phone & it showed up. Free.

• G Money
    G Money

Ok, I'll let out my secret. Call Dominos pizza. Say you want to order a large cheese pizza but call the location you think is close. It may take a few calls. Then they'll ask for the phone number and you give it and they'll say delivery to 1234 Elm Street and then you say oh wait, my buddy isn't sure what type of pizza, let me call you back in 10 minutes. You now have the address. Bingo!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

If all else fails call the number from a payphone. $0.25 is a lot less of an investment than those website offers

• horrible life
    horrible life

G Money, you are awesome!! great tip of the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit