Bush leave Australia and don't come back!

by WT=watchtrouble 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Yup I did copy it, and for a good reason, I couldn't think of it all in a minute or two. But don't think I don't mean every one of them. One of the first things he did on coming in to office was to weaken the laws about allowing arsenic in the drinking water supply. Why? Industry wanted to not have to pay for the more stringent controls. Then he put people like "heckuvajob Brownie" in charge of FEMA, look what that did to New Orleans! He has stifled freedom of speech, tramped on the constitution, allowed torture (Abu Grab and other places). How can you look at this man and his ever present smirk, and not be sickened?

Edited to add - I'm looking for work right now, but since most of the jobs in my career path have been outsourced to overseas sweatshops, I'm having trouble. I can work 80 hours a week at two lower paying jobs to MAKE MY RENT and a few bills, still not having enough to go to a movie or out to dinner. Do I think Bush has something to do with that? Hell yes. My last job was a one-year contract temp job with no insurance. Right now I have a sinus infection and a bladder infection. But I can't afford to go to the doctor and get medicine. Do I blame Bush for that? Hell YES.

I'm done, enough of this bad energy today.

Sherry

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

ya, good idea.

no sense in arguing about it...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Maybe he will meet up with a Sydney Funnel Web Spider.

My father always used to claim that he put the guy who eventually developed the anti-venom onto the right track for its discovery. I always labelled that hypothesis as "plausible"..

That Bush will meet a funnel-web in the Sydney CBD is as likely as his motorcade having to stop for a flock of kangaroos crossing Pitt Street.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Yup I did copy it, and for a good reason

Yea, you got it from the DNC talking points.

still not having enough to go to a movie or out to dinner. Do I think Bush has something to do with that? Hell yes.

The last time I checked the constitution the president is not responsible for your job or lack of.

Right now I have a sinus infection and a bladder infection. But I can't afford to go to the doctor and get medicine. Do I blame Bush for that? Hell YES.

But you sure don't blame Clinton do you.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

No please keep the ding bat down under.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit