How would you answer this jw?

by dedpoet 15 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trev..He believes your the one trapped in the cult called "The outside world"..Any one outside the WBT$ is brainwashed into Worldly Thinking.......Trev..you`ve been away from God`s Organization so long you`ve lost your "Tard"..You need to get to a Kingdom Hall now!..And..Get "Re-Tarded".....LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney

I would say JW's are both.

Definitely "trapped" by the culture, and the lack of freedom to question. Imagine (sounds absurd to me now), not being able to just question a line of thinking or you will be branded an infidel, lose your friends and family...that seems "trapped" to me.

"Deluded" to the extent you believe, maybe.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sweetstuff said

I would answer that with a question. I would simply ask him, not sure, which one do you think you are?

I am going with that. At first I thought,
    "Well that all depends. If you don't agree that it's a cult, then you are deluded.
    If you have discovered the cult for what it is, and remain in it, then you must somehow be trapped."

But I like Sweetstuff's just putting it back on him to answer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trev..Ask him why he is an organization with so many scandels..Ask him what he is personally doing to correct the mistakes of the WBT$..Then tell him what would happen to him,if he did try to bring the WBT$ to Justice...OUTLAW

• Mum
    Mum

Many JW's are trapped because they don't want to lose contact with their families - not just the mental stuff.

• Twitch
    Twitch

"Does it matter what I think? As long as nobody gets hurt with your beliefs, I have no problem with it,....."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit