Witnessing- A women threw Awake back at me due to homosexuals article!

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Out Witnessing a year ago I left the Awake in a letterbox since no one was home and I hate missing people and wasting time. {Good Witness boy!} Later a women who had been jogging chased me down and returned my magazine. She said she didn't like the article on "Does God aprove of Homosexuals." She said we were biased and showing discrimination then walked off before we could give her a "Witness." I could'nt help admiring her stand. She actually read some of the magazine and formed an opinion. Years earlier a Homosexual man asked me how we view them as Witnesses. I lied to him saying "we don't hate or judge people ourselves, we respect peoples views however, due to the bible and God's view, we don't agree with them." Later my partner said ; "Yuck dirty Gays are gonna be destroyed by God!." It's funny how we sugar over our words when out preaching but hate the "Worldly" folks when we are alone. Thank you to jogging women, whoever you are, you've Got more integrity then us.

• Gill
    Gill

Witness 007 - Sugared lies is all the Witnesses preach.

In a nut shell they believe that everyone but themselves is about to be destroyed by their loving God, Jehovah!

However, they don't say that in so many words, at least not to start with.

Lies and deceit. That is all the WT Society is about.

• changeling
    changeling

Good for her!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Good! I hope more people do that with their bigoted articles and throw them back in the JW's face.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Thanks for sharing that. Are you still witnessing? Hopefully not. Jogging Woman certainly gave a good witness to you. Good for her.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    It's funny how we sugar over our words when out preaching but hate the "Worldly" folks when we are alone.

And these are the very same "worldly" people whom JWs want to accept the "Truth". The very same individuals JWs aren't allowed to associate with. Couldn't get any more cultish than that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ dosen`t like Gay people..They love pedophiles though..Crazy Eyes...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

The JWs are double faced with the world, they wish they will be wiped out soon because they don't listen to them, but why should they? They themselves are not up to the right standards as an org.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Weird as it was in my congo more than half the boys/men were gay including my brother that were around my age group, I think all of them came out of the closet eventually

and some had stupidly married woman and had children, my brother included.

I personal believe that it's a biological unbalance, that is not the individuals fault. 3 thousand years ago they didn't know that so of course they usually had gays put to death.

The perils of human ignorance

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I dont go witnessing anymore, i think gays are definately born that way I know some brothers who are definately gay but trying to deny it. One pioneer brother got in trouble for huging brothers all the time. He never married and acts gay, so some people aviod him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit