Great photo - JW wife with assault rifle

by Jourles 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Some days I just can't figure her out. At first it was CoC and now it is *questionable* weapons. A friend of mine from volleyball invited my jw wife and I out to go shooting. He has quite a few guns and he brought three of them for us to try out. For those who didn't already know, my wife is a staunch jw and is very active. I just thought I HAD to share this photo of her shooting an AR-15 assault rifle. I bet you don't see these types of pics all too often - jw sisters with this type of gun, that is.

My friend and I were both surprised. She is a hell of a shot.

• JH
    JH

That picture should be on the front page of a Watchtower...... but I wonder what title would go with it....hehe

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    She is a hell of a shot

We're all a great shot, hence the reason for the JW boyz not wanted their womenz to have guns!

• JH
    JH

img406/5134/generationnk3.jpg

• Jourles
    Jourles
    That picture should be on the front page of a Watchtower.

"Tools we can use to help Jesus at Armageddon"

or

"Keeping your eye on the prize -- $10k bounty for each confirmed apostate kill"

• TD
    TD

Women make amazing shots with very little practice. She looks very comfortable with it.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Great pic! If you try to fiqure out JW logic you will get a headache. I had the elder Nazi's visit me just because I bought an 1844 black powder pistol back when I was still "in". They encouraged me to not have an implement of war in my house. So I sold it to my JW sister for 1 cent and then she inturn leased it back to me for 1 cent. The next meeting I told them I sold it.

• changeling
    changeling

I wonder what she'd do to you if she knew you posted her picture on an apostate site?

changeling

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here is a target photo, no sense in taking the heart out because it isn't there. Aim for the head.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jourles..Your wife?..I thought you were Gay..What a dumb-ass!..I must have mixed you up with somebody else..LOL!!....Anyway..If that girl can control an automatic weapon you got yourself a keeper..I want a woman with a machine gun too!..Machine Gun 2..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit