I am in Love with the I phone!

by Dragonlady76 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Brinjen that is very nice phone, very similar to the I phone.

I really like my Blackberry, I have had good luck with them over the years, I can't wait till Blackberry comes out with their version of an I phone, at least make it touch screen and a faster browser.

• mrsjones5
  • Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

lol Mrs. Jones I saw that on cnn.

Luckily this phone belongs to my husbands Corp, they are a competitor to At&t and it was purchased just to let the execs play with it, see it etc...the phone is live and I could go to town on it, but then headquarters would get a really big bill, they might need a shipping crate to stuff all the pages!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I went to the Apple store and played with the iPhone. It's really cute and easy to use. If I could afford it I would buy it.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I can't buy one because my husband works for the competition and we get a sweet deal on service, I phone and At&t have a year conract to carry the exclusively, so I will have to wait for what ever comes out to compete with the I phone that our carrier can support. $599 is steep for a phone but if you consider the fact that it's a phone, an Ipod and and a browser, it's not to bad. I have had my Ipod mini since they hit the markets and I love it and refuse to get rid of it for newer technology.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    The web browser is slow as hell!

You can set it up on your Wi Fi if you have a wireless connection at home.
    I got an 8 GB one in July and I just love mine. I can't even tell you how many times the map has bailed me out with driving directions. In fact I used to carry around an i pod, my cell phone and a palm for everything, now I only use my i phone- it has everything already on it including a notepad for notes. I'd be lost without mine now.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

lol Mrs. Jones I saw that on cnn.

Luckily this phone belongs to my husbands Corp, they are a competitor to At&t and it was purchased just to let the execs play with it, see it etc...the phone is live and I could go to town on it, but then headquarters would get a really big bill, they might need a shipping crate to stuff all the pages!

Aw honey..I saw that 300 page bill and was soooo embarrassed for my own company. lol BUT upon reading further...THAT is why you need to sign up for E-BILL.

Anyhow, I can't afford one either. I want one also. Apple people got one free I hear, but not my company. Although now we get a 10 percent discount. HAH! like that is going to happen. Maybe they can give me a 10 percent raise so I can help pay my morgage!

Anyhow, I am in love with it too. I want one so bad I can't see straight. BUT, it is not happening here today either.

On the funny side, I found out today this guy I work with (That I really can't stand, won the lotto) Not in a small way either! So on top of being annoying, he now has his home, cars, everything paid off and a great retirement. He opted to stay working. (probably to annoy us some more) * I bet he has an I phone!* lol Anyhow, I am shocked he stayed, because he also served in the forces and gets a hefty check from them and some other place. How he does it, I don't know.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Sparky,

looks like we need to get a job at Apple!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sparky,

looks like we need to get a job at Apple!

I'm saying! Come to MAMA! My lil' I Phone Baby.....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

OMG...it is now unlocked to work on TMobile or any other network! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit