jwmatch.com

by obiefernandez 35 Replies latest jw friends

• tresbella
    tresbella

Yeah, I'll admit. I have profiles on jwmatch (that's free) and jwconnections but it don't do me no good. haven't found anyone cute enough or at least with a pic in my state yet. I know the society aint too happy about all that. there was that part in in convention about those online dating sites targeting wittnesses. I am just thankful for the internet. I have countless pages of information going back Lord knows when at my disposal. If it wasn't for that I would of never found out the real truth. We all should be thankful of that. People like Raymond Franz had to (God forbidden) do his reasearch in a library using books! EEEK!

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I have two children to support. I used to be a model and still look good

How would your children feel if they found out that mommy was a pole freak? Maybe you ought to think about them first.

Like someone else said try to get back into modeling. Otherwise give me a call maybe we can arrange something. (just kidding).

Seriously i don't think you should do it but your grown and by now have probably already made up your mind.

M'

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    I dont know if I'm still on there, but when it first opened, I put a joke member on there saying I needed a women who was good around the house, good at cleaning dishes and had strong thighs... and I got a reply 2 days later!

LOL...it's like dropping a mouse into a pool of piranhas. SNG

• kenyih
    kenyih

I personally like the website when i heard of it. just hope that my christain brotherss/sisters come online for real wholesome charting.

Thanks great

Peace

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow

I looked thru page after page - kinda looking to see if I knew any of them - [what's the chance of that I suppose?] - lots of members.

Crooklyn will prob crack down on this - and a lot of these people might not be too internet savvy and could be opening themselves up for trouble down the line. Plus any bad-guys would know from the git-go that many of them are desperate.

Jeff

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol.. I was actually on that website when I was a dub 6 yrs ago...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit