7 DAYS & COUNTING TO UFC 74 ....I WANT MY UFC I WANT MY UFC

by fedorE 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• fedorE
    fedorE

Finally the ufc comes back with Randy Couture up against Gabriel Gonzaga. There is this event on August 25 then UFC 75 Sept 8 LIVE for FREE on SPIKE TV, then UFC 76 Sept 22 ,and then the rematch of Anderson Silva and the former schoolteacher Rich Franklin in October.

If you dont want to pay for any ppv u can watch the fight free just by downloading TVU player..and tuning to the MMA channel with carries the events live..

STILL THERE S NO Fedor Emelianenko fighting so il just have to wait and wait and wait...

• dvw
    dvw

Man, I hate Fedor. I am not trying to be a jerk to you. I dont think he has any technique. ( I realize he never loses!) He is just a monster who can hit harder than anyone else. I think if he was in a no time limit fight Rodrigo would break his arm. I am not saying that he isnt talented. He escapes as good or better than anyone else.

What I am saying is; The rules were put in place to give guys like fedor an advantage. Time limits, gloves, judges, etc. I am sort of a purist. Let two men fight with no outside influence. This may take some of the thrill out of it for most, but I like to see the technique. But, I cant wait to see Gonzaga and Couture!

I am going with Gonzaga and Silva. How about you?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ufc makes me ill to think about.

• fedorE
    fedorE

dvw

I think Randy still has a trick or two up his sleave. He says hes in better shape now than ever. I think anything can happen. Experience is on Coutures side but anything can happen. I stay with Randy.

I appreciate your BLASPHEMY regarding Fedor. Its to be accepted that some ppl think just because you re 27-0 and u win by anything you want U HAVE NO TECHNIQUE...WHAT? WHAT WHAT? when u wake up in the morning eat yur cherios my friend and hope u never have to bet against MMA royalty. I think having seen every fight of this man i was converted because he is all technique. What the situation calls for he can deliver. The way he wins his fights.Thats the way it is with that crazy Russian. If he ever loses a fight it will be by accident just like the crazy cut he got once and the ref stopped the fight only in the rematch Tiochi Kosaka threw in the towel unable to continue..lol..i would love to see arlovski or randy vs fedor....hell even brandon vera.....later...

• fedorE
    fedorE

"ufc makes me ill to think about."

Yeah. well theres always ..ahmmm......baseball, ahhh mmm....even football doesnt match the excitement of MMA..But hey its combat sports its not for the faint of heart or weak stomachs.......ITs imposing your WILL on someone else and forcing that dude to submit to your WILL. Classic, and unmatched except maybe by boxing..(even George FOreman says.."i love the ufc i just love it ..wish i had it in my day....")

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    ITs imposing your WILL on someone else and forcing that dude to submit to your WILL

Ya i think that is the part about it that makes me ill

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    7 DAYS & COUNTING TO UFC 74 ....I WANT MY UFC I WANT MY UFC

Me too! I love to watch UFC.

• fedorE
    fedorE

ip_sec

Whats wrong with imposing ur will on someone?-LOL

Com on...lets keep the WTBTS out of the UFC!

• eclipse
    eclipse

I find it interesting to watch two men grapple in such close and intimate proximity to one another.

• fedorE
    fedorE

eclipse of the sun

There was a professor not long ago who addressed the issue of male eroticism in sports such as wrestling and football. He stayed out of the school gym as he was afraid for his life.

thou shalt keep thy fantasies to thyself..........just kidding LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit