A Jesus Fish-Bone: The Life and Experiences of JCanon

by GetBusyLiving 89 Replies latest jw experiences

• eclipse
    eclipse

At any rate, as far as finding out who I am and all, I was fortunate to do that and basically had a relatively happy life in the early years. I achieved a lot in my career as far as show business. I mean, I didn't get rich and famous but the experience was amazing. I got to travel, be on TV, work with Milton Berle. You know, for someone who likes the stage and producing shows it was grand. It was something I wanted to do that I actually got to do, that's the main thing. So I was happy with that aspect of my career. And, I must say, there was no real shortage of some incredible lovers. If you can share your life with someone you really click with, then it seems to just enhance everything. So I can't complain about the lack of love, though I know many people don't ever find that. I lived in Hawaii for a lot of my life and always in Honolulu so I was always just 10 minutes from the beach. Plus no meetings and no field service!!! It was great being out of the truth and knowing I wasn't ignoring Jehovah. My health has been relatively good too. So basically, I haven't had all that bad of a life after the trauma of finding myself. Not that all my issues aren't over. I'm having a great time bashing all the academic people out there who can't stop lying and scaming.

But even so, even if I'm having a fantasy life, as long as you're happy, what does it matter? If I'm dreaming, it's been fun! If I'm not, then that's better, because boy have I ever hit the jackpot!

^^Exactly right!^^

I am so glad that despite all the pain you have been through, you have lived more in your lifetime, so far, than most!

Keep living your life just they way you are, happily, as long as you are not hurting anyone, who are we to tell you to ''stop being delusional''?

I, for one, am so proud of you (in a non-condescending way), that you have fufilled your dreams, because even if none of the prophesies you predict come true, you made your dreams and goals come true - And that is indescribable! That is more than many can claim to have.

You have a beautiful soul, and mind.

Keep up your research. I know you will.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Diana Ross! That explains everything. Everyone loves Diana Ross! I guess we all have a little Diana Ross in us!

I use to sing that one song in the shower, " Last time I saw him he was leaving on a gray hound bus! last time I saw my baby last time I saw him he was homeward bound."

Something like that, I do not think I will win $50,000 dollars.

Have you ever thought about going on that new singing show, in drag?

Well back to debates.

I like that song too! One of the better ones I do in her voice in the karaoke bar. As far as a show goes I always thought it would be nice to master her singing voice. I made a sucess lip-syncing her voice as a look-a-like, which has its own appeal. But frankly, even at the height of success in the field of show business, I was always interested in things going on besides my act or the show. And frankly, I got spoiled extremely early. I had a lot of success early on, ended up with my own show and even an afterhours show called, "Lin and Her Supremes" in L.A. where Tina Turner had appeared. Motown wrote a letter for me to "cease and desist from using the title "Supremes", which was fun since I was more than happy for them to recognize me. I ran right down to the Motown offices to inquire about it in drag. They shined me on, but I got a chance to meet Smokey Robinson. A very, very nice guy. I met Diana herself and went to her shows several times. She was pleased enough with me so that one time during one of her shows I surprised her. You know when she does "Reach Out and Touch"? It was Caesar's Palace and the lights were out with just a wide follow spot on her, thus she and say the people above 10 feet away could be seen. So I was in the dark until the light included me. I gave her that classic Ross smile and it broke her concentration. She just burst out: "Well, look whose here!" Then she caught herself. It was the highest compliment. I wasn't imitating her voice at the time but she let me sing the "Reach Out and Touch" verse. She was so sweet and said, "Wow! That sounds just like me!" NOT! It was a squeaky little falsetto voice! So much fun, to give her that little surprise. Then Berry Gordy was sitting in the booth at floor level and when she got to him, he imitated my voice to make fun of me. So they were kinda into this cult of people following her. To them when people start imitating you, it was sort of a status you had achieved, like the zillion Elvis impersonators out there. I saw them both back stage later and got their autographs.

I went as far as I could go with my look-a-like act. I joined "French Dressing" who had a Bette Midler and Streisand Lookalike. If you have seen the movie, "The Rose" with Bette Midler, the impersonator who did Streisand was the head of our show. In fact, he taped that movie while I was on tour with them. And being on tour was an amazing experience. I traveled. I had more money than I ever had made and I was in some of the nicest theatres. We played the "Playhouse on the Mall" in New Jersey, but I stayed with friends in New York. I got to visit Bethel -- couldn't tell anybody what I was doing though! I'd never been to New York. I loved the subways more than the skyscrapers! It was the dinner theatre circuit, the legit stage, so we had TV spots that I did. They often used my photo for the publicity add. I appeared in Framingham, near Boston and at the Lincoln Center in Oklahoma City, a wonderful new dinner theatre. As if the show wasn't enough, just being with a gay cast and traveling with them was unreal. The cast was always being invited out by the rich gays in town. We met other celebrities like Martha Raye whom we followed when we did St. Louis. But what is also nice is I got to actually see the REALITY of all that glamorous life. We didn't have the net back then so it was toally boring all day until the show started. The cast couldn't wait until the show was over to hit the gay bars, to dance and ge wiped out or whatever they were doing. You see the seedy side of show business too. Everybody wants in. It's big money. I saw the inside workings of things and all the payola that went on. So I was a student of the production. For instance, we we had this Julie Andrews lookalike who was lowered in a harness down onto the stage as Mary Popins! Amazing! He was my best friend who got me into the show. Anyway at this one theatre you had to have a permit to set that up from the Fire Department, whatever. I don't think they could so they ended up paying a little money for them to look the other way, etc. No biggee, but that's how businesses work. It was considered as part of it. You want to get advertised and mentioned here and there and you show appreciation. Payola is just part of the deal. I got to see how it was done.

And the shopping! I had to have costumes made and all that for a new act. I did Donna Summer too and had dancers with me. The choreographer had worked on Broadway, so I was dancing! It was just a great opportunity for someone who was in show business to actually be in a play like that, and we were booked solid pretty much while I was with them. But I ended up quitting after the Milton Berle opening because I really only joined the cast so I could learn some of the inside stuff in doing shows. I always wanted my own act and I knew I could do it if I learned how to just talk in a convincing female voice, then lip-sync to the songs. So that was the next step, to try and learn how to sing. LIttle did I know how difficult that would be.

But in the process of trying to sing like her, I discovered I had my own male voice singing identity! Here I was really, in the gay community, this somewhat of a celebrity imitating Diana Ross' voice, which I did okay, but never really perfected it. But I loved singing in my own voice and became popular for certain songs. So I had to admit that some part of me wasn't 100% female. I had some natural male feelings as well and through that I discovered a whole new side of me that I'd never known before, and something that was MY OWN. Not connected to Diana Ross. I love Diana, but I love the others singers too and other music. So that was a wonderful and thrilling discovery for me.

http://www.ksolo.com/Lars1992 (Hear my singing "practice" here....)

Now what's significant about karoake, since you asked about me and another show. Is that if you are a true entertainer and you just enjoy enteraining people, then you get that show-biz itch. They say it's in your blood and you want to perform. So I would want to do shows. But in Hawaii, I could perform for anybody anytime I wanted by just going out and singing in the karaoke bars. So when I just wanted to perform and be semi-celebrity, I could just do that any time. So there wasn't really anything to miss as far as wanting to perform. The only thing missing was just the money. But the enjoyment of sharing your talent with others, which is what true performers live for, was emotionally available for me in the karaoke bars.

Plus I was spoiled. Honolulu is small-time compared to what I had done on the mainland and when I was doing a show in Honolulu it was at a large venue. I even did the "Betty Smyser Show" with a Dolly Parton look-a-like. So I had that clout. But that leads to other things too. Like I happened to work with a popular singer there in Hawaii on my other job (clerical). She wasn't singing and I used to manage another singer for a while. I'm really a manager-producer type more than a performer. So I had connections with a local promoter there who was putting on another show at the Sheraton. So I called him and set up a meeting to see the show and everything. So even though I wasn't performing, I was there talking with the producer and this famous singer and everything. So I sort of was in the middle of things. But then, after the show, she was sweet enough to accompany me to this nearby local gay karaoke bar. So I walked in to that little bar with this huge celebrity and everybody freaked! She was sweet. Now this was somebody big enough so that her own songs that she had made famous was in the karoke book next to her name! Now how full circle can you get? She sang her own karaoke hit song for us. So not only was that fun, but that made me locally popular, because it was a Hawaiian singer.

All that to suggest to you this, that I have other outlets for my ego if I wanted it. It's not just a drag queen who DREAMS about doing something. I actually did a lot of it. I was in no way a big star, but I wasn't exactly not accomplished either. I felt I had accomplished something, finally, when I opened the New York Times and saw the show advertised when I did the Playhouse on the Mall and you could get tickets through Ticketron. I thought, "Okay, I guess so. I guess this is real. People are paying to see me in the legitimate theatre."

Now this is what is strange, as far as a social dynamic. I was supposed to be transgendered. So I was looked up to as a successful performer in that world. That's what people wanted me to be. But when I started singing in the karaoke bars and I had this deep male voice, some of the "queens" didn't like it. That's because it suggested to them and a transgendered person wasn't 100% female. And that's true. I not only discovered the male side of my personality but was able to get comfortable with it. So that was great for me, emotionally, an emotional breakthrough. I was getting acceptance without all the makeup and sequins. But it didn't make me popular with some segments who wanted me to be totally Diana Ross. But I really didn't care, because I knew the REAL end of show business, whereas so many of them had not. It was only a dream for them. I had done all that and was happy to be doing something new.

I shared this because some people maybe think I'm just desperate for attention and have this ego and I'm just using these posts to get attention or something. I can understand that, but it's just not that way. I like people. I like bars and dancing and having fun and I do okay socially, I'm not necessarily passed over or not recognized. Plus I learned how to play pool and I got pretty good at that. It's a little thing, but in whatever social situation you're in, if you are accepted and respected for little things you do well, you're not depressed or lonely or anything.

Plus a lot of strange things were going on. Like I'd be on TV and then someone you know would say, "I saw you on TV!" That always tripped me out! Especially if it was a Bible study you once had or something! I have a lot of interesting stories about that. Or one time, early on when I first started going in drag, I was in this nightclub and one of my ex-Bible studies, someone I knew quite well, was there. Now he wasn't supposed to be there either, it was this jazz club in a Bowling Alley. He was a good looking young man, whatever. Not baptized though and of course hitting on women. But he didn't recognize me in drag. But I guess I was attractive enough because he sat down and started talking to me. It was maddening because I didn't want him to cross any line so that he'd be embarrassed by me if he knew who I was. But I was flattered that he would hit on me too. Anyway, I think we ended up going out to my car and I told him who I was. It was awkward, embarrassing, but also fun!!!

So no. I'm far from being psychotic or needy or delusional, or unhappy, or unfulfilled. The world is a fun place for me.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    A patently stupid response, and one that is consistent with many other of JCanon's illogical and baseless posts. Saying that this forum is the 'broadway of the apostates' implies that JCanon believes ex-JWs to be apostates, though he pushes a view that is contrary to JW teachings, indicating himself to also be an apostate by JW standards, invalidating his claim. Trying to establish some correlation between "BOARD-ways" and "broadways" is stupid and irrational, and is the kind of delusional reasoning that pervades many of JCanon's posts. Irrationality aside, deliberately taking an action to try to fulfil a prophecy proves nothing at all. Any moron can read some 'prophecy', draw their own interpretation of how it should be fulfilled, and then take some action that they believe fulfils it. JCanon, get help.

Hi Jeffro. You are certainly entitled to your own interpretation and view. My only point was that when Jesus arrives he must "strike the nations with the long sword of his mouth" and yet still come "as a thief in the night." In addition to that, the scriptures suggest that some would know him personally who are rejected by him later. I used the term "apostates" loosely, therefore. More specifically some who heard his teachings but apparently did not respond to his teachings would want in on the kingdom once Armageddon starts, so I just said "apostates." I don't think these XJW boards are actually totally "apostate." So I apologize for that.

Here's the passage, which you can interpret any way you want:

24 “Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU , will seek to get in but will not be able, 25 when once the householder has got up and locked the door, and YOU start to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Sir, open to us.’ But in answer he will say to YOU , ‘I do not know where YOU are from.’ 26 Then YOU will start saying, ‘We ate and drank in front of you, and you taught in our broad ways. 27 But he will speak and say to YOU , ‘I do not know where YOU are from. Get away from me, all YOU workers of unrighteousness!’

BOARD-ways and BROAD-ways was just a comic, nonsensical play on the word similarities. I didn't mean anything significant by it. But per the scriptures, the messiah only makes a couple of public appearances "like lightening" and otherwise is in the shadows, is in the clouds! The ligthening reference means broad exposure for just for a flash of time. In modern fulfillment, that's possible via television, and that's what it refers to. Again, though, Christ would not be appearing in public on a continuing basis. If you missed the TV spot then you lose out. Still, how can he be such a private individual and yet teach openly? What are the "boad ways" that is being spoken of here? Somebody will hear Christ's teachings. He is supposed to strike the nations with the long sword of his mouth, which means by his words, his teachings, right? Well how do you combine the non-public messiah with this public teaching? The answer is the internet. It's indirect but its public. They even call the internet the "Great Information HIGHWAY", so it is actually a public forum.

Now you might not like that explanation, but it works. If you have a better explanation for fulfillment of scripture then let's hear it. In the meantime, if you don't think the scriptures have any fulfillment at all in modern times, then you're out of the loop anyway. That's your choice, but you can hardly put on the prophet's hat and think you're personal Biblical interpretation is going to out-rank ours, when we're claiming to be of the anointed and knowing more than most as far as the secrets of scriptures.

But thanks for sharing your view anyway.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon

JC,

Fascinating as usual. No words.

Question. You are from Compton...do you know Firpo?

I knew the family. I was there when we were all teenagers. They were a prominent JW family (zealous). I don't remember Firpo specifically. But I think he remembered me. I went to a congregation in Inglewood once and he remembered me, but I didn't remember him. So we know a lot of the same people and came from that same era. That's when all the men were trying to pioneer to get out of the draft because if you were a minister you could get out of the draft. Just being a publisher didn't do it. I just remember they were a pioneer type of family, but they were not in my congregation but another one in Compton. But like I said, Compton had the fastest rate of growth than any area in the whole country I think for a while. Compton is a relatively small town but there were at least maybe 8 congregations concentrated in that one area. Of course, how zealous could Firpo have been? After all, he did go to college and get a doctorate, which is definitely against the witness rules. Some witnesses were smart enough to ignore that lame JW edict and get some education, so I'm happy for them. You know, that's one thing that also irritates me about the WTS. I know of one case where a brother had served all his life as a circuit overseer and then in his old age got sick and had to leave his position. He had an operation and ended up at some congregation. But not being able to be a circuit overseer any more, that little bit of money the Society provided was cut off! The Society hadn't provided any kind of retirement or anything. So here was this older brother having to look for a job now after all that time to try and take care of he and his wife. Of course, the local congregation felt bad for him and the brothers were there to help him. I think one of them set him up with some kinds of a sales job. You know, just something. But obviously the emotional betrayal was palpable in the congregation. In the meantime, if you're at Bethel and part of the Governing Body, they get to live there for life and are taken care of like kings. They don't have to worry about facing having to make a living in the world when they get old. So for all their brilliant bragging about being "Jehovah's organization" and everything, they don't take care of some who devote themselves to the full-time service when these people get old and can't serve any more. It's sooo unfair. Not that I'm sure they had contraindications of planning anything too far into the future anticipating Armageddon was always "right around the corner." Anyway, as supportive and pro-witness as Firpo may be, I'm sure as usually the WTS is not too happy with him, if only because he's rather independently publishing witness-related things. Are you from Compton? I was there in the late 60's and early 70's. JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Is there a copy of this alleged picture that we can see?
    JC has posted it before...so if you have the patience to look thru his thousands of posts, you`ll find it...(it`s worth it, it`s pretty funny, with illustrations and all)

Sorry, I thought everybody saw them...

http://www.geocities.com/siaxares/facenhand.gif

http://www.geocities.com/siaxares/clouddove.jpg

You know, this reminds me of every club I ever went to to perform at. They knew I could do Diana Ross but they soon told me I needed to do more than just her. But it was so sensational, the next thing I knew there was a whole production around Ross and the Supremes, so I ended up doing a lot more of her than anybody else. Always. Same here. I wasn't going to talk about too much of the prophetic stuff or the pictures this time, but it's unavoidable. I end up posting them anyway. They are part of my personal story as well as the big prophetic picture...

And no, the photos were not doctored and you can't just take the images for face value. It also involved WHEN they were taken and the circumstance, plus the match-up with the imagery in the "Revelation" book, and the fact that I can explain the meaning of the sleeping black child. It's too specific not to have been from God and a miracle, though like a blade of grass, it's a subtle testimony. A blade of grass becomes more and more fascinating the closer you look and analyze.

So PLEASE COMMENT on the social impact of the images, not just my interpretation, but what impact they have on people who believe what they represent. That's another issue, how the alleged images from God affects those who have seen it. This is something we have to deal with apart from beliefs, the Bible or our imagination. It's something physical that was promised.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    I don't doubt that there may be other people who are complicit in your subculture. A delusional belief shared by a group of people is no more true than a delusion held by one person. Perhaps you should find some different, more normal, associates. As expected, the pictures presented don't have anything remarkable about them at all. There is nothing remarkable about the grainy picture of the sky. That said, the human brain is hard-wired to recognize faces, and optical illusions resembling faces can sometimes be perceived in semi-random patterns, particularly if someone wants to see one.

Hi Jeffro. I appreciate your doubt. But what about the sleeping black face in the palm of Jesus in the Revelation book? This had been seen by others as "subliminal" art. What is your dismissal for that imagery? You know like: "Ah, putting a sleeping black face in Jesus' hand has been done for centuries, it's nothing new, nothing is meant by it..." or something like that. Or "I don't see any face, it's just a bad artist's missed brush stroke." or something? What's that image all about do you think?

You might not be impressed with the photo either but that might be due to your browser. So it's not what YOU are not seeing here, but what images I have been able to see and then relate to the Revelation book images. It is about the "subjective" effect on me.

As far as the JIOR goes. I don't blame you for doubting it, but you're in no position to do anything but call me a liar or say I'm delusional. But you can't confirm there is no secret society. But I can relate to you some of the things they do. For instance, even the dumpster stay. Now technically holy spirit could have told me to go to this dumpster and jump into it, like it had before. That would have been easy, 100% vision. But it didn't happen that way. I had to be shown that dumpster by a contact who pointed it out to me. So I suppose Jehovah knows its important to have some REAL interaction so it's not 100% all in my mind. When I got inside of it, there was an item from my real estate office that I specifically had thrown away. So someone from my real estate office, clear across town retrieved it and put in that dumpster, obviously so I would know others were involved. It's a little thing, but it's effective. See, I might doubt that someone pointing the dumpster out to me was just my imagination or I was reading something into something incidental. But how did that item from my real estate office get in the dumpster? No way. Plus, I had to take off practically all of my clothes and there was a box for me to put my clothes in. After that whole experience, since I left with just my shorts and tee-shirt and wandered around for a while, truly somewhat disoriented, my parents picked me up. They were worried sick because I was missing and had given away my car and all my posssesions. I was missing for about two days and they were worried sick. But I had left my laptop and my briefcase and about $200-300 cash in the dumpster. I didn't know if it was still there. So my dad took me to that place. A dump truck was waiting across the street waiting to empty the trash there. My father saw it. So we got there just in time. And my personal items were still there, including my clothes in a box that said, "TOXIC WASTE" -- I thought that was a cute touch. And he also saw the item from my office and started to retrieve it and I told him, no, I didn't need it.

So I have to dismiss ALL of that as my imagination? No way.

Even the photo has a story! I immediately recognized the bird and the face of the sleeping black child. And I thought it was interesting how the light looked like a river of fire, but didn't really relate it to anything. Still, I thought if this was an image from God, that image that looked like a body shouldn't have been there. I couldn't figure out what it was at first. So the JIOR sent me to the library to find a video of a specific color. When I got to the library it turned out to be "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." I watched the video and then I saw how the bodies emerged from the pod kind of wrapped up like a mummy. Then it made sense. The body was like a mummy wrapped up in cloth that had been thrown into the fire and now was being lifted out of the fire. The body is parallel to the river of fire! Thus I understood this represented the "log being snatched out of the fire" which is, of course, in the same passage as the prodigal son messiah at Zech 3:1-8. So I needed them to help me understand part of the photo.

And when I was first anointed, I already said that the brothers and sisters I went out with initiated me into the JIOR. We had matching clothing and they explained the secret ways of the JIOR. They knew I had become anointed that previous night and called me a prophet. They knew who I was before I did. All quite secretive though. And at times some other JIOR members in other congregations had to warn me about "watchers", those who would report on me if I started revealing too much.

Plus what about the infiltration into the Illuminati/Freemasonry stuff. I had to be given special clothing that cult members recognize, so that when they saw me wearing this stuff they would ask me the secret question. I didn't know the answer and would have pretended I didn't know anyway. Point is by that time I knew they were a secret cult member. The special clothes were not for me to infiltrate them but for me to know how extensive the memberships are and who is involved.

And what about the special glasses? Now that was all holy spirit telling me what to do, and I did have to be in Arcadia, the modern-day "throne of Satan, where Satan dwells" but I ended up getting the prescription and the special glasses that allow you to look behind you. Now that's significant because you can tell by what a person is looking at what they recognize or don't recognize. So if someone thinks you're looking straight ahead but you can actually see behind you, you can see things without anyone seeing that you are looking. But the glasses are real and I know because they charged an extra $12 or something for the special adjustment.

But even I think, because it's so secretive and no direct contact that some of it isn't happening. For instance, I used to hand out fliers all over, thinking that the JIOR would easily retrieve some of them. Anybody watching me couldn't keep up with everybody who picked up a flier. But sometimes I wondered to, since I wouldn't be in direct contact with a pick-up. So it was arranged that I see a pick-up once so I wouldn't worry. I left a flier in a copy machine at a drug store. That happens and it's a great way to pass information. The flier was a bright color. So as I was leaving the messenger who picked it up showed it to me.

So whether you're right or wrong, I still have lots of personal things that happen that I know actually happened that add up to the reality.

So it's definitely real. Nothing I can do about it now. But as the Bible says, at one point I will be vindicated and more of this secret stuff will come out into the open.

IN THE MEANTIME, if you're not smart enough to look at the face in the hand of Christ in the "Revelation" Book and figure out some underground stuff is going on, then who knows what it will take to convince you of anything? Some people are quicker than others about picking up on obvious clues. Some people never get it -- it just goes right over their heads. Or they try to play down the images or something when that's not the point here. The images only need to be good enough to convey the concepts. More than enough to convince the believers, though not enough by itself to convince the non-believers. That's how God wants it.

ACTS 13: 41 ‘Behold it, YOU scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in YOUR days, a work that YOU will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to YOU in detail.’”

So you see. Even though you see a few of the details I'm giving and I'm claiming to be an eye witness, it is designed not to be overly convincing, needing faith in scripture to make sense of it. Without the scriptures, it is impossible for you to believe any of this. So I'm not that worried about your not being convinced because, indeed, you have every reason to keep on doubting since I'm not directly proving anything, nor intend to. When Armageddon starts then everybody will be a believer, obviously. Just like when it began to rain in Noah's day. Everybody knew Noah was a true prophet at that point.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon

JC,

You're lucky to be alive. More power to ya.

Interesting. But it's not "luck." I'm protected. Obviously there have been more than one assasination attempt, or I should say, "attempted accident" attempt. But I've always been protected. I've been under constant surveillance from time to time, some of it fairly obvious. Not sure which factions are interested in monitoring me, but obviously the WTS has their spies out.

That's one of the more interesting things. You see, the WTS and the Writing Committee go over every single scripture. They know the problem passages. Here I come along explaining everything. So they have to be curious. They want to know if I'm the real thing. Plus I wrote a letter of dissociation where I think I actually claimed I was the messiah. Now I told my parents I'm the messiah, my close friends, everybody around me. They all think I'm crazy, of course. But the WTS doesn't have that option! Like as you seen in the Revelation Book, the picture of the sleeping black child, they know there is a secret cult that believes the messiah would arrive as a black gay man. So they are at least curious and especially since they can tell their interpretations are wrong.

So the next group to believe me will be them! Simply because they know the scripture and have their own spies out in the congregations looking out for anointed ones who are interpreting the Bible this way. There is a "chasm" between me and the GB and they know what it is because I know they have been spying on me. So they know who I am and have known. Now this will mean NOTHING to you. But I wrote the GB and told them basically Jehovah was disfellowshipping them. I did it as an "anointed" person. Now YOU don't believe in the "anoined", but THEY do! I gave them the scriptures showing their errors. Guess what? 42 days later Fred Franz dies. Just before the second coming takes place. He was the #2 apostate after Rutherford. Remember Fred Franz is connected with all that Illuminati stuff also, being invited to be a Rhodes scholar and all that...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/104980/1.ashx

But not biggee. You can point out the seeing-eye pyramid on the dollar bill to some people and they will just discount it as being nothing, with no more than their own disbelief in any kind of conspiracy. But others know its not mistake. Russell was buried near a seeing-eye pyramid. Does that mean he was only casually involved with Satanism, or a major player? What do you think?

"They have eyes, but they cannot see..."

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon

^^Exactly right!^^

I am so glad that despite all the pain you have been through, you have lived more in your lifetime, so far, than most!

Keep living your life just they way you are, happily, as long as you are not hurting anyone, who are we to tell you to ''stop being delusional''?

I, for one, am so proud of you (in a non-condescending way), that you have fufilled your dreams, because even if none of the prophesies you predict come true, you made your dreams and goals come true - And that is indescribable! That is more than many can claim to have.

You have a beautiful soul, and mind.

Keep up your research. I know you will.

Thanks eclipse. You are most kind. I think we can look at all this from many levels, and I do. And I AM fortunate I got to do what I thought I wanted to do. I fill as though that glass has been filled up, which is good.

But at the same time, there is that wonder about the universe. Whether there is a God or not. Whether to believe the Bible or not. Whether to take the WTS seriously or not. People BELIEVE this. They believe in heaven and God. None of which they can really prove. So at some point we all have to weigh in on that and pursue answers. Each has a different path. Mine has led me to be more of a believer than anything.

Now that's one of the advantages I have in my situation. I had all this FAITH going. I just refused not to believe. And then that faith got confirmed when things started happening for real. So I'm like Lazarus. Lazarus had a lot of injurious things happen to him at first, but then in the end, in the bosom position of the father, all the knowledge he had wished for he gets to have. He's happy about all the answers even if no one else believes him or appreciate those answers...

25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you received in full your good things in your lifetime, but Laz´a·rus correspondingly the injurious things. Now, however, he is having comfort here but you are in anguish.

So on a personal level as far as being a witness and having questions about certain things that the WTS couldn't answer, I'm truly "in heaven" for what I have been able to confirm. Just to know, for instance, that indeed as Martin Anstey noted, there are 82 years too many during the Persian Period and to find out WHY those years were added and who added them. I even found out that Aristotle and Socrates were lovers! So there are still things to look into (i.e. when you reduce the Greek Period, the live of Socrates overlaps that of Aristotle, but he dies the same year as Socrates' lover become 18, which is the age of Aristotle that same year, etc.).

Plus it's also real because I can see how professors like Israel Finkelstein are total phonies. There is actual RC14 evidence that dates Shishak's invasion within less than ten years! That is incredible! It should be big archaeology news. But because the Assyrian Period begins a different kind of dating, fixed dating based upon eclipses and not RC14 dating, this discovery can't be incorporated fully into the academic picture. That's because the actual science matches the Bible's true timeline, but not the fake timeline! So the scholars cop-out to stay in line with the traditional timeline. Even so, the scientific evidence, which they introduced, allows us to dismiss them as frauds. It's great! The Bible gets vindicated.

So from my point of view, I'm on cloud nine! I know I have the best of everything, so I just go out and celebrate sometimes. Just to capture the moments and not let them pass by. You have to take those breaks every now and then, just to stop and APPRECIATE. Maybe that's what the sabbath day was about. Just one day a week to reflect on the emotional and spiritual aspects of our lives.

Thanks, again, for your kind regards. I know I'm on a "personal" journey. Real or unreal (though I know it is real, absolutely) it's very fulfilling.

JC

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

JCanon...

Thank you for your longwinded replies. (It's a good thing I can speedread, or I probably wouldn't have bothered.) Firstly, I applaud the fact that you do not easily take offence though that same fact also makes me pity you because it suggests that you really believe the things you say to be true (though it could be method-acting or the whole thing could be an elaborate hoax).

As previously stated, I don't doubt that there can be a group of people who share (or reinforce) the same delusion, and this 'JIOR' has probably done more harm to your state of mind than you will ever realise.

As far as the photos go, there is nothing remarkable in either of them. I did not see the alleged picture of whatever I was supposed to see in the revelation book, even in the blown up section, and I contend that others wouldn't see it until you showed them 'what they're meant to see'. Though some 'subliminal art' is occasionally deliberate (such as the naked woman that once hidden in an ice cube in a Coca-Cola promotional poster by a disgruntled artist), other so-called subliminal art is completely in the eye of the beholder (though it is possible that JW artists are also sometimes disgruntled). As stated earlier, the human brain is engineered to recognise faces, a habit learned by babies in very early development. It is possible to imagine faces in clouds, television static, carpet weaves, and almost any other (semi-)random pattern much more easily than to recognise other kinds of image, because the brain 'expects' to look for faces. Therefore, even if someone does see a 'face' in your pictures, it may not even be the same 'face' that you imagine is there.

The logical explanation is that because you have been through significant emotional problems relating to your gender confusion, possibly with underlying psychiatric issues from the outset, you have developed a delusion of grandeur to mask your feelings of guilt that were reinforced by your religion and by society generally (and 'transgendered prostitute' probably wasn't a good place to be emotionally). I hope you work through your guilt and other issues to become something more rather than clinging to harmful delusions.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Here's a JIOR related issue you might want to check out. Sort of what I'm up to when not posting..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/140387/1.ashx

OJ Simpson is JIOR.

But I think my personal experiences contributed to my open mindedness about what we hear in the press and what the reality it. It involves my first-ever arrest. It was in L.A. I was an entertainer at the time and had money, plus a boyfriend. He was German-Italian. I had entered a drag contest. I was sponsored by some bar who liked me. Anyway, it was election year and when it was the LAPD would go on these raids and just arrest lots of gay people. Now granted, some of them likely were guilty and were just being entrapped, but I wasn't one of them. Basically I was just walking out of the facility with my trophy (I think I won 3rd place or something) and an officer said I was under arrest. I handed my trophy to my lover, who was petrified but also didn't want to get involved. He was straight and married otherwise, with a job, etc. I guess they thought it would be fun to get some of the more prominent gays. Another well-known black entertainer who was there was also arrested. I felt so much like Billie Holiday. But I wasn't that worried at first because I had worked for the Sheriff's Department before and I knew they had to generate a report and make charges. I didn't do anything, so what could they say? I was charged with prostitution. No way!

The gay community was outraged. They came to their defense of this group who were called "The Innocent Nine". But while this was going on I was able to obtain a copy of the police report. And there it was. Two officers claiming they witnessed me propositioning another officer. It was just a lie. An amazing lie. Earlier while being arrested and booked I looked at the officer who was arresting me. A young, nice looking black officer. I could see his guilt, because he knew I was innocent. So I learned something very important that day. I realized that if the organization is corrupt, then that corruption trickles down to everyone. I felt sorry for the officer because I could see he was just going along. It was a lesson into how corruption works. When I read the false report, though, I learned another valuable lesson. That is, that a person's rights is only as good as the arresting officer wants them to be. The police have great power. And if two lie about you, then what can you do? Nothing. NOTHING!

So I reflected back on all those stories of blacks claiming they weren't doing anything or they got beat up by the police. Stories I just shined on with the usual dismissal, presuming they must have been doing something for the officers to act that way. Now I knew for sure the reality. If there's a political motive, details about truth and your civil rights go right out the window. Before the Rodney King beating video came out, I bet if he told his story nobody would believe him. Yet the world was totally SHOCKED at what they saw. But the average black person in L.A. wasn't shocked. They know that goes on all the time. It's just no one was paying attention until it got caught on tape.

In fact, it was almost a given, particularly in the Firestone Station Area where I worked and that was close to Watts, that there was a problem with "street justice." That is, a known drug dealer, probably with money to buy a lawyer and make bail, would be executed in the field before he ever went to court. It's easily done. They just have to provoke a fight or plant a weapon on the person. Don't believe me? Those officers aren't going to get killed out there and they are tired of these criminals getting away with crimes. So some of the officers just carry an extra unmarked weapon with them in case they decide, even in self defense, to kill someone. The weapon is planted on them and the paperwork taken care of. How many cases have we heard of where the offiicers break in and start shooting and end up killing the wrong person? That's what L.A. is about. A racist but sometimes sympathetic war going on between the police and the ciminal element, and those who get caught up in the middle.

But this affects the OJ Simpson case. Why? Because I know first hand that it's nothing for LAPD officers to lie and create a case if there is a political or moral incentive to do so. It is as simple as paperwork. But it's profound once it happens to you. It's one of those things that we don't want to believe or refuse to believe unless its forced on us like a video. Then suddenly we're SHOCKED!

It made a big difference in my sense of what the world was really like and how close I came to maybe going to jail and the whole thing. In fact, I sort of got off on how much I looked like a woman. Not sure if I should admit this. But I used to HOPE an officer would pull me over. I don't know how I got them to pull me over. I think I just acted "suspicious." But they did. And of course, you know how cute officers usually are, all dressed up and neat and clean and everything. It was just thrilling for me for them to stop me. I was this semi-pretty young woman. Then I'd give them my license and it was my male ID! (I did get female ID at one point!) They were always amazed! I never got a ticket! Sometimes they would just stop me and ask if I was all right. You know, a young woman alone and all. But that changed after the arrest and betrayal by the police. Then whenever I saw police car I litterally shuddered inside. I didn't want to play cute "surprise, I'm really a guy!" with the police any more. I was afraid of them now because I wasn't safe. The system didn't protect me.

So you see, knowing from first hand, I have absolutely no problem looking for evidence of the officers involved being corrupt. It doesn't mean they were even in on the murders, just that they could lose certain evidence or look the other way. A whole lot depends on the integrity of the officers. They were not interested in establishing any reasonable doubts in the OJ case, though they pretended they were just going by the book. Oh yeah, like OJ Simpson's blood sample being carried to the crime scene? WHAT?!!!

Plus another JOKE of the case, where they actually videotaped OJ's bedroom and there were no socks on the floor. Then they videotaped it again and there were. Turns out the socks had blood on them. They tested the blood and I think it was Nicoles. But then the dense pointed out that blood was also on two sides of the sock. Thus whoever planted the blood had to have applied it while the sock was off the foot. How DUMB can you get? They didn't think about that. So I guess, without being able to get the murder weapon and blood clothes back to Rockingham in time, they knew they needed something to prove OJ could have committed the crimes and gotten back in time to go to Chicago, and Nichole's blood on his sock was a desperate attempt to make the timeline convincing.

So the OJ Simpson case is like anything else. People see what they want to see or only listen to what the Illuminati-controlled media puts out. But once you look deeper and learn more details, then the case falls apart for the prosecution and you see evidence of fabricated evidence. Even so, it was a very effective frame-up because the average person, I think, believes this man actually did it.

Another reason I know OJ didn't do it because I know black people and I know his type. He's EDUCATED. I worked with lots of black doctors and other professionals. One of OJ's charities was for black students going to UCLA for them to buy some fashionable clothes. This is a man who is aware of what it's like to be black and in a world of so many other rich people and how that makes you feel not to fit in. So he was addressing the psychological experience associated with being black at a major university, trying to compete with the other students, who had all the social advantages but also looked down on people who were not dressed well. Now that's where he is coming from? Why would someone like that lose it and kill the mother of his children? Now if he's smart enough to be concerned about something like this, he certainly wouldn't have been so dumb to think he could kill his wife and get away with it. Plus why didn't he use a gun with a silencer? Why a KNIFE? The reason why is because the public is bamboozled by BLOOD EVIDENCE! Blood evidence can eliminate suspects! That's a key to this. To get the most out of blood evidence, you need someone bleeding profusely and lots of blood. I mean, think about it. If he had wanted to kill her, it made since to just shoot her right quick with a silencer and then get back to his normal life, right? "You B(*(*&! " POW. But how would any blood get back to Rockingham that way? It wouldln't! How would OJ's blood get left at the crime scene to convince the gullible world that he was actually there and did this? It wouldn't! So even the manner of murder, which is not at all typical for a murder weapon in LA, particularly among blacks, is suspicious. Why a knife and slit throats? It makes sense, though, if you are setting out to frame someone with an abundance of blood evidence. There has to be a scenario where the blood is flowing and would get onto clothing and other things. But it worked. People ignore the slightly illogical use of a knife to kill these two people and focus on the result of the blood evidence, which effectively eliminates all other suspects than OJ, even though the blood evidence was all quite plantable. And if you have first-hand knowledge that LAPD is a corrupt agency, one that corrupts from the top down, then you know you cannot exclude corrupt officers involved, even though that would be something the average person would presume. That the black criminal is guilty and the white officers are truthful and honest and respectable. Not so after the Rodney King beatings. Officers are just as thuggy as the drive-by killing gang bangers in L.A. Some of them anyway.

It's too different worlds. The fake world the media makes us think we're living in, and the world manipulated behind the scenes by people with power and money who control practically everything we read, hear on the news or see on TV. If the incentive is great enough, they can kill presidents or prominent figures and get away with it, like JFK, RFK and MLK.

That makes you wonder why they haven't killed Ben Ladin yet, right? But he's necessary to create a public threat to keep the war on terrorism going strong, isn't he? So it's not really in the best interest of the war industry that he be found and killed, right? And now all of a sudden the Al Qaeda is threatening the United States? Give me a break! Yes, the threat is real, because of atomic bombs and chemical warfare, but who invented those things, and who are actually paying for it? FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Anyway, as we approach Armageddon we are supposed to be alert, so those expecting Armageddon and the destruction of the Illuminati by the UN are watching, and the OJ Simpson case is a side issue we are also watching. It will interesting to see how all this comes to a head.

JC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit