How would Nancy Grace react to Barb Anderson's CD?

by ARoarer 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I can just hear her ranting against WT

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes she would be a really good recipient - CNN would get major publicity

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

From another thread, Barbara has asked that we not get the media involved at this time. There is something in the works....stay tuned.

Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Besides, Nancy Grace gets on my nerves something terrible. Can't stand that chick.

Skeeter

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Yeah skeeter, she does get on your nerves but I like the way she goes off on molesters. I heard her one night ranting against the Catholic Church moving Pedophile priests around. I kept thiking how the WT does this and is still doing it and putting out those stupid tracts against churches for covering pedophilia as false religion. I'd love to see Nanchy Grace go off on that tract they put out last year and compare it the cd Barb has about Pedophilia in an American Religion

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Your right! Nancy is one bitc* on wheels. Did you see her on Jeopardy?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My mate is a big time fan of Nancy grace

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Skeeter, you're right. She really is a bitc on wheels! That's why I get such a kick out of her. Can you just hear her going about WT in behalf of the many victims in Barbara Anderson's CD It would be too funny. WT would hate it that they were being exposed that way.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Nancy's Atlanta voice and facial expressions - her mouth & eyes appear to be pointing a finger as it says, "child molester". It's a true, chewing up & spitting out.

As we say down here in the South, she's like a bulldog on a pork chop. She doesn't let up.

I love the way she says "Aruba" police/authorities/etc. I'll never be able to hear the word "Aruba" without playing her voice in my head. (She's sort of like that Head On commercial).

I'm glad I'm not her kid or husband.

Skeeter

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Skeeter, I can just hear her going on like a bull dog on a pork chop on old Teddy Jaracz and all the pedophiles in the WT Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit