Again I say!! WE HAVE THE TRUTH!

by smellsgood 40 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Oh yes MutualRespect, I'm a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, and a friend of my has written this essay that is irrefutable in its identification of Mormism as THE TRUTH. The true Church!

To quote my friend Michael Griffith All rights reserved on his intellectual property please
    http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/id70.htm

" The LDS Church is a missionary church, as was the Savior's ancient church. It has thousands of missionaries working in virtually every part of the world. It has been said that the Mormon Church is the most missionary-oriented church on the earth."

WHO REALLY IS THE TRUE CHURCH THAT FOLLOW'S GODS WILL? THE ONE AND ONLY RICH AND LONELY LDS

LOOK, SOMEBODY TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE IT DOWN, AND MANY PEOPLE HAVE IDENTIFIED JOSEPH SMITH AS THE MESSENGER OF THE GOSPEL OF THE FIRST CENTURY!! ALL THOSE PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE BOTHERED IF IT WEREN'T TRUE!

"And who is there that acknowledges [God's] hand? ...You may wander east, west, north, and south, and you cannot find it in any church or government on the earth, except the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" (Journal of Discourses, vol. 6, p.24);

"Should you ask why we differ from other Christians, as they are called, it is simply because they are not Christians as the New Testament defines Christianity" (Journal of Discourses 10:230).

* "the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth" (Doctrine and Covenants, 1:30).

*Joseph Smith stated: "This [the LDS] Church...is the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth" (Doctrine and Covenants 1:30).

*President Ezra Taft Benson said: "This is not just another Church. This is not just one of a family of Christian churches. This is the Church and kingdom of God, the only true Church upon the face of the earth..." (Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, p.164-165).

*Bruce McConkie stated: "If it had not been for Joseph Smith and the restoration, there would be no salvation. There is no salvation outside The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" (Mormon Doctrine, p.670).

*Marion Romney (LDS First Presidency) said, "This Church is the ensign on the mountain spoken of by the Old Testament prophets. It is the way, the truth, and the life" (Conference Report, April, 1961, pg. 119).
    As a Mormon WE BELIEVE FIRMLY IN THE FOLLOWING:.

ALL OTHER CHURCHES ARE FAAAAAAAAAALSE!

Joseph Smith stated that God told him: "they [other churches] were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt" (from Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith-History 1:19).

YOU WANNA HOOKER? JUST VISIT THE CLERGY! BASTARD WHORES!!!!!

"Both Catholics and Protestants are nothing less than the 'whore of Babylon' whom the Lord denounces by the mouth of John the Revelator as having corrupted all the earth by their fornications and wickedness. Any person who shall be so corrupt as to receive a holy ordinance of the Gospel from the ministers of any of these apostate churches will be sent down to hell with them, unless they repent" (The Seer, p. 255).

Joseph Smith continues: "for the teachers of religion of the different sects understood the same passages of scripture so differently as to destroy all confidence in settling the question by an appeal to the Bible" (from Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith-History 1:12).

"What is it that inspires professors of Christianity generally with a hope of salvation? It is that smooth, sophisticated influence of the devil, by which he deceives the whole world" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p.270).

CHRISTIANS APOSTASIZED IN THE FIRST CENTURY!!! JUST ADMIT THE TRUTH!!!!

"This great apostasy commenced about the close of the first century of the Christian era, and it has been waxing worse and worse from then until now" (Journal of Discourses, vol.18, p.44)

and: "But as there has been no Christian Church on the earth for a great many centuries past, until the present century, the people have lost sight of the pattern that God has given according to which the Christian Church should be established, and they have denominated a great variety of people Christian Churches, because they profess to be ...But there has been a long apostasy, during which the nations have been cursed with apostate churches in great abundance" (Journal of Discourses, 18:172).
    Brigham Young stated this repeatedly:

# James Talmage said: "A self-suggesting interpretation of history indicates that there has been a great departure from the way of salvation as laid down by the Savior, a universal apostasy from the Church of Christ". (A Study of the Articles of Faith, p.182).

President Joseph Fielding Smith said: "Doctrines were corrupted, authority lost, and a false order of religion took the place of the gospel of Jesus Christ, just as it had been the case in former dispensations, and the people were left in spiritual darkness." (Doctrines of Salvation, p.266).

"For hundreds of years the world was wrapped in a veil of spiritual darkness, until there was not one fundamental truth belonging to the place of salvation ...Joseph Smith declared that in the year 1820 the Lord revealed to him that all the 'Christian' churches were in error, teaching for commandments the doctrines of men" (Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 3, p.282).

CHRISTENDOM IS BABYLON!!! BABYLON LIVES ON IN EVERY DEACON AND EVERY BISHOP OF EVERY CHURCH IN EVERY COUNTRY....CITY...

President George Q. Cannon said: "After the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was organized, there were only two churches upon the earth. They were known respectively as the Church of the Lamb of God and Babylon. The various organizations which are called churches throughout Christendom, though differing in their creeds and organizations, have one common origin. They all belong to Babylon" (Gospel Truth, p.324).
    "When the light came to me I saw that all the so-called Christian world was grovelling in darkness" (Journal of Discourses 5:73);

"The Christian world, so-called, are heathens as to the knowledge of the salvation of God" (Journal of Discourses 8:171);

"With a regard to true theology, a more ignorant people never lived than the present so-called Christian world"

(Journal of Discourses 8:199);

AS MORMONS ONE FIRMLY BELIEVES::

* Historical facts and opinions which go contrary to official Mormon teachings are by definition false and unworthy of study because they do not promote the your faith in the Church.

* The final test of truthfulness is if you feel good about an issue ("burning in the bosom", warmth, elation).

* Joseph Smith has done more for you and all of mankind than anyone, except Jesus Christ.

* The Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, and D&C never contradict themselves or the Bible. They are all in perfect agreement. You accept at least one of the various explanations of the Church leaders.

* The Bible has been altered by evil and inept men and is therefore unreliable (on its own) as the final word on Christian doctrine.

* Having been to the temple, you are 95% percent of the way to the Celestial Kingdom and Godhood. You just need to endure to the end.

* The secret temple ceremony is the same as was practiced in ancient Israel (and maybe even in the pyramids of Egypt, according to some Mormon apologetics). The Masons received elements of the ceremonies through an uninterrupted chain of masons, beginning with the masons of the temple of Solomon. God told Joseph Smith how to perform the ceremonies after Joseph saw the Masons do something similar.

* The Church's doctrinal stance of polygamy, blacks and the priesthood, and the nature of God haven't changed in any significant way over the years since the Church began. For that matter, not a single significant doctrinal issue has changed.

* It's OK for God to encourage man to commit deceit as he did when telling Abraham (in the Mormons' Book of Abraham) to deceive Pharaoh about his wife Sarah. God can do whatever he wants through his servants, even if it involves deceit. Joseph Smith (and more recent Apostles) has said that what is wrong in one circumstance can sometimes be, and often is, right under another. (Note: A very conservative Mormon may even assert that Abraham did not deceive Pharaoh in any way, and thereby brush aside having to deal with the issue.)

* Non-Mormons belong to the CHURCH OF THE DEVIL as it states in 2 Nephi, even (especially?) those that profess Christianity.

* When an Apostle or Prophet says something that is accepted to be true, he is directly inspired by God. When he says something that turns out to be false, he was speaking as a man. But either way, it's no to matter you. These men will never lead you astray.

And you believe that...

* The Book of Mormon is true and Joseph Smith was a prophet, and, since it comes from the Church, the Church and all its doctrines must be true. OR The Church must be true because it has had a good influence on your family. This helps you accept its official history and doctrines as being the truth.

* The unique doctrines and ceremonies that you have as a Mormon are mandatory for the Godhood, to which you aspire. Without these things, you'd be kicking yourself for the eternities saying something like, "If only I had fully accepted the doctrine of the LDS Church, then I could have become a God."

* Hypothetically, if the LDS church weren't true, no other organization could possibly have truth since you already believe that they are all false (interesting logic, eh). If the Mormon church is false, then you are convinced that all churches devoid of truth.

* Any opposing forces to the Church help prove to you that the Church must be true, especially in light of the Book of Mormon teachings on opposition.

* Anything written by a former Mormon must be false or, at best, unreliable. Bottom line, you believe that former Mormons have evil intentions.

* Former Mormons leave the Church because of serious sin. Those who leave the Church in reality know that the Church is true and are liars just like the Book of Mormon anti-Christs.

* You have so many authorized Church books to read and Church jobs to do that you don't have time or inclination to read any information that may go contrary to the Church.

* Even if the Mormon church weren't true, it teaches good values to your family and that's good enough.

http://www.exmormon.org/whylft36.htm

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

If MutualRespect were a Mormon, he might say something very similar to this, only with a few edits.

I will be respectful. But in reading past posts it seems we are allowed to speak frankly? I think *the Latter Day Saints* have the truth. Yes I am a *Mormon*. I guess I should state my credentials? That is hard for me. I don't want to sound like I think I have done more than others. But I think that I should say something because of what follows. I will say that I have had every privilege that a brother can have in the *Church*, and I continue in them.

I did not stumble on here, I came here on purpose. I knew this site existed. Let me say that if I met all of you in person, you would see how I care, not just in preaching to you, but in other ways as well. I do not consider myself better than any of you in any way, so get that out of your mind.

But as my subject indicates, I think *Latter Day Saints* have the truth. I feel for many of you that have suffered in some way, I too have suffered due to the imperfection of men. But does that stop me from saying this is not the truth? I know many of you despise the expression, "The truth" but at least hear me out.

There is just too much evidence for me to deny that the *Latter Day Saints* have the truth. I have served in other countries. I have witnessed first-hand the hypocrisy of the churches and their members, and I have seen some in the congregations. At the same level? No way. I have seen lives change completely after a person studies the Bible with the *Latter Day Saints*. People who had terrible, unhappy lives change them, and become happy, well-adjusted.

What about *Going on your mission*? What other religion can say its members love humanity enough *but they don't obsessively proseltyze about the Church*? What about conduct? Conduct that is clearly stated in the Bible as wrong is practiced by so many. Even some here do it, then try to twist the scriptures and say they are not doing wrong. I am not judging, but how can the Bible be more clear? And what about organization? You can use another term if you want, but in the First Century there *was the Church that was lost and only restored when Jesus himself manifested the vital life giving message to Joseph Smith*. Why?

I have studied about the *DNA of Native Americans* and the *how the oppossers and apostates lie about their evidence that they say "refutes" the Book of Mormon*. I go online and read and do all the research I want. Could there be an explanation for it? I did something that I am not sure some of you have done, I considered the motive. Why did they do it? And if it is a mistake, does that negate the tons of evidence that the *Latter Day Saints* are doing God's will?

How many of you believe *that God is a Trinity*? How many *drink caffeine, alcohol, smoke tobacco*? How many of you do things THAT YOU KNOW ARE WRONG? I am not perfect. I know that. I make worse mistakes probably then many of you on this site, or whatever you call it. I have to answer for those mistakes. But does that make God's teachings wrong?

I have been in eight different countries. I have also also seen in *Salt Lake City Utah* firsthand that the brothers in charge are not getting rich *even though our Church is extremely wealthy*. I know them, I see them, no mockery of them will change what I have observed in them. They are humble men who serve God and who would give their life for you. They live poor and work hard. I have seen them on all-night cheap flights, I have seen them eat that same assembly food that we all ate.

I know the *Church* is not perfect. But is that what it is supposed to be? Let me give you an example. I was invited awhile ago to visit a prison to preach, and then was informed that an individual that I had reported on as a child molester some years ago had been sentenced to 15 years in that very prison, so I was told better not to go. My point? Yes, I did not protect child molesters. Did some elders do that? If they did, they will answer for it. I do know however of hundreds of elders who protected children, and families that raised happy children. I am one of them. I do feel a lot for you here on this site, and I can relate to what some of you say. Especially "Seeker4" for some reason, he is so sincere but respectful. Is this getting too long? I will continue later.

• Confession
    Confession

Very illuminating, Smellsgood.

• Gill
    Gill

Naturally, any person who is clinging for dear life to any cult/religion will have to believe it is 'The Truth'.

Since there is no such thing as 'absolute truth' we know that this is a self deception that the religious need to perpetrate on their own selves to keep themselves 'content'.

If such a delusion is essential to your well being then by all means cling to it. But you will have to explain all the other Cults that all call themselves 'The Truth'.

To me, THE identifying mark of any cult is that they call themselves 'The Truth'. This is a very grandiose and unprovable claim.

However, everyone is entitled to believe whatever makes them happy!

All Power to your Elbow!!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Is this the right section of this forum to write about this? I hope so. Maybe I am just boring everyone or driving you crazy. About the terms thing. I know that we use terms that are not found in the Bible, such as *baptism of the dead*. But what are we supposed to use? You guys use that term "crazy underwear robots" with no problem.

Does doing what is right in God's eyes mean we have to use only Bible terms? There is more evidence. *Not only the Pearl of Great Price, the Book of Mormon and Doctrines and Covenants* I have seen with my own eyes that the demons hate the *Mormons*. True, they hate God, but they especially hate the *Mormons, that's why we don't swim in the lakes on our missions. The devil will try and drown us*. In my years of experience, I have seen so many cases of demons complaining about *Joseph Smith and his restoration of the true gospel*. I have seen people who are tortured by demons and have yelled out "lord" and didn't get relief. But they did when they called on *Jesus maybe? No, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young*.

I have sat at deathbeds of people who left the *Mormons* and had them tell me that they knew it was the truth, they just didn't want to live it. As far as all these comments (I read six years of posts in the last month, I read fast)about the *LDS* being a publishing *enterprise, an extremely wealthy Church, and owning Coca Cola*, remember this: Who is getting rich? Which individual? Which person? NAME HIM. There is no one.

I know, I have friends who make those deals for real estate and sales *in the Salt Lake City Area*. Are they rich? In any other organization, SOMEONE IS GETTING RICH. Not here. Those who think so don't know the brothers or sisters *or prophets in one of our mega Churches*. They talk secondhand or thirdhand or fourthhand.

I know the *Church* is not perfect. But God has always had his people. We make mistakes, but overall there is a mountain of evidence that there is a truth and that we have it.

In a few weeks I will probably have that part on the *with my independent Mormon Study Group* that says not to form all these independent study groups.
    Have I accomplished anything? Will all of you just write back and tell me to examine this or that, (which I already did) and then say, "Well, let's give him time."

What will happen is that I will realize that spending time on here strengthened my faith.

And what about those "experts" that you all quote? I have read some of their books actually. Very similar stuff, the seven signs of a mind-control cult, etc. But think about it. After all these "experts" on cults finish writing their books and articles that you quote from, they go home. They go home to families.

Do you want to be like them? Do you really feel that their book applies to *Mormons*? This is not about recipes, and movies that we all like. This is about our lives, and whether or not God has his people organized here on earth. I am not frustrated, tired, burned-out, or confused. I work secularly now, to help my family, so I interact with people on a daily basis.

Without giving away what I do, people tell me about their lives, and don't know I am a *Mormon*. Even *Mormons* tell me about their lives and they don't know I am a *Mormon*. The difference is amazing. How knowing *the true God and the TRUE GOSPEL* and trying to do his will makes people so happy.

How many young people do I meet with that with that wish they had guidance instead of sleeping around and not being able to trust someone. Stuck on alcohol, drugs, parties, being taken advantage of. How many young people do I see, whose life is just not happy unless they are serving *the true Church*?

You know, when people are sick, they tell you all about their life and reality. What they really wanted. *The loving Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints* are all about reality, helping people in the most important ways.

So many wait until they are dying until they say, "I wish I had done my life differently."

This site seems to be all people who had a rough time. Look, a lot of it is not your fault, its the system we live in. Some of you yes, seem to want an excuse to disobey clearly stated Bible principles. Hope I dont' offend you by saying that. It is not easy to serve God and to try and follow his guidelines. But it is worth it.

The happiness I see among the *Mormons* is so lacking among others. Perfect? NO. Happy, yes. I know some of you will pick apart my comments one by one. Maybe some of you will feel sorry for me somehow, so that it seems like I haven't "seen the light" like you have.

Some will say, "Give him time." Of course, say what you want.
    But we are individuals, and although we may write some bluster on here, when it's just us and God, then what? Then what? What do you REALLY believe?

Is there a God named Jehovah who wants us to worship him? *Er...Does he have a Son named Jesus, and a Modern Day Prophet whom he makes known his WIll through*?
    Is there strong evidence that he has his people here on earth that although not perfect, are doing his will? *Please visit your nearest LDS temple and request a study* I say YES. I love you all.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Come come now. You must expand your horizons my dear. Joseph Smith had visions and their were 7 witnesses that saw these tablets of gold that he unearthed somewhere in New york where folks make these pilgramges. Well thats just great. We are living in an age of science, the information age. So you just blindly beleive that this is true, because these jokers signed their names to it. I have never read so foreign or weird a manuscript of collosal and borrowed fabrication as the book of Mormon. I don't even know how it relates to anything but whoever wrote it was quite a genious. We come from religions that are known as high control groups my dear. There are in fact many things we have in common. The problem with refuting your religion is that it is so far out that I don't even know what to compare it to. I know that in the begining of it that polygamy was acceptable. I know that Warren Jeffs who comes from a branched off sect of it, is a God dam phychopath who is about to spend the rest of his life in prison. I am impressed with how your people took a dessert and made it flourish. It certainly seems remarkable but you know very well there are peices missing as in every religion that are a mystery. Like for instance that dude who tried to forge documents that didn't exist. He was quite remarkable actually and had great talent as Joseph smith did but he was a friggin phychopath that bombed people who tried to expose him. I have a freind here in Ottawa who is a Mormon, and he is a beautiful man. He has been living on the streets and in holes in the ground for the last 20 years. He is a sweet soul but, he is a mess as I have been for many years. I don't even know if he is alive anymore. Why does his church not help him or his family? He lives like a vagabond. I know this scene and I have taken him in as I have been a victim of dejection myself. I also know of all the lost boys of Warren Jeffs cult. Your church and the witnesses focus on money and power and don't give a god dam about the small guy. Wake Up!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

dang it I can't post another topic, well, we'll just switch caps a bit here mid thread.

I am a devout follower of William Branham!

HE IS THE TRUE PROPHET! A MODERN DAY JOHN THE BAPTIST OR ELIJAH!

HE RESTORED THE TRUTHS OF THE CHURCH THAT GOD HAD "SEALED" FOR 2 MILLENIUM!

HE GOT RID OF LOATHESOME FALSE DOCTRINES OF CHRISTENDOM!

HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS TRULY ACTED AS "THE MOUTHPIECE OF GOD!" So MUCH FOR THE WT FALSE CLAIMS TO BE SUCH!

“It is all over. (speaking for Jesus) I am going to speak all right. Yes, I am 'here in the midst of the Church. The Amen of God, faithful and true will reveal Himself and it will BE BY MY PROPHET.” Oh yes, that is so. Rev. 10:7 “And in the days of the voice of the seventh messenger, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.” .... He is sending a vindicated prophet. He is sending a prophet after almost two thousand years. He is sending someone who is so far from organization, education, and the world of religion that as John the Baptist and Elijah of old, He will hear only from God and he will have “thus saith the Lord” and speak for God. He will be God's mouthpiece and HE, AS IT IS DECLARED IN MAL. 4:6, WILL TURN THE HEARTS OF THE CHILDREN BACK TO THE FATHERS.” ( W. Branham, THE MESSAGE TO THE LAODICEAN AGE p.28).

“But in the last days, it will have to be a prophet to take up the mysteries of God, . . . ? . . . because the mysteries would only be known by prophets. So it has to be this fellow coming. Do you see what I mean now? He can’t be a reformer; it has got to be a prophet, because it has got to be somebody that is gifted ; and set there that catches the word. ”(The Revelation of the Seven Seals p.145). “ the original Bible faith is to be restored by the 7th angel oh, how I love this! All of the mysteries of the Seals that the reformers never understood fully.”( ibid p.147)

HES NEVER HAD TO TAKE BACK ANY OF HIS PROPHECIES EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T COME INTO FRUITION, BUT NOTHING LIKE HOW THE WT DIDN'T COME INTO FRUITION BECAUSE AS HE SAID

“I never preached anything in my life under inspiration I had to take back, ‘cause I don’t depend on my own understanding.” (Oneness, 2/11/62, V-10, N-2, sermon page 16-87)

What did William Branham “really” teach and believe!

“Were identified with him in Acts 2. We're identified with them, with the same baptism, same thing. All he was then, and all he is, all he was, and all he is, we are. That's exactly.”

“Same thing by being a true Christian. You have to be identified with it. I preached with Moses and war-with Noah and warned the people of the oncoming judgment, to be a real Christian. I was with Moses at the burning bush; I saw the Pillar of Fire; I saw His glory. I was with Moses up there in the wilderness. To be a Christian, I have to be identified with everything God was, to be a Christian. I seen His glory; I heard His voice. Don't try to explain it away from me now, 'cause I was there. I know what I'm talking about. I seen what happened. Yes, sir!”

“I was at the Red Sea when I seen the Spirit of God move down and part the water from one side, … through about a ninety foot sea. I seen the Spirit of God. I walked with Moses through that dry ground, across that Red Sea. I stood by Mount Sinai and seen the thunder and lightning falling. I eat manna with them out there. I drank from that Rock; I'm still doing it tonight. I was identified with the manna-eaters. I was identified with them that drunk from the rock.”

“I was with John the Baptist and before them critics. I seen the Spirit of God descending; I heard the voice of God say, “This is My beloved Son in Whom I'm pleased to dwell in.” Yes, sir! I sure was Identified with him. That's exactly right.”

“I was with the 120 in the Upper Room. I was identified up there with them. Oh, 1-1 feel religious. Amen! I was identified there. I'm one of them. I was identified; I got the same experience they had. I was there when it happened, to be a true Christian.” (THE MIGHTY GOD UNVEILED BEFORE US p.27).

This is how far gone he was in his own revelations. He thought he was there throughout history, is this rational, is this Biblical, is this believable? Nowhere does the Bible teach this! Col.2:18 “Let no one cheat you out of your reward, taking delight in FALSE humility, and the worship, intruding in those things which he has seen, vainly puffed up by his carnal mind.”

Branham said the Church is built on “The Rock of Revelation” (Seven Church Ages, p. 13). Jesus taught that he was the sure foundation, there is no other Mt. 7:24 Paul said “The Rock is Christ” who was in the wilderness (I Cor.10:4). Peter says the foundation , Rock is Christ (1 Pt.2:5-8) Revelation is never what we build on Paul says there is no other foundation but Christ.

That Branham was Elijah the Prophet

“It is all over. (speaking for Jesus) I am going to speak all right. Yes, I am 'here in the midst of the Church. The Amen of God, faithful and true will reveal Himself and it will BE BY MY PROPHET.” Oh yes, that is so. Rev. 10:7 “And in the days of the voice of the seventh messenger, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.” .... He is sending a vindicated prophet. He is sending a prophet after almost two thousand years. He is sending someone who is so far from organization, education, and the world of religion that as John the Baptist and Elijah of old, He will hear only from God and he will have “thus saith the Lord” and speak for God. He will be God's mouthpiece and HE, AS IT IS DECLARED IN MAL. 4:6, WILL TURN THE HEARTS OF THE CHILDREN BACK TO THE FATHERS.” ( W. Branham, THE MESSAGE TO THE LAODICEAN AGE p.28).

“When that Angel, that you see in that picture over there, come down on the river down there that day, thirty years ago come this coming June or thirty-three years ago, rather, this June, and said, “As John the Baptist was sent forth, (before 5,000 people or more) the hour has come when your Message will stray the world” (The Revelation of the Seven Seals p.51)

The Angel was His guide

“If you haven't made preparation yet to meet the Lamb in the air, and by the power invested me by my commission given by Almighty God and ministered to me by an Angel, a Pillar of Light” (The Revelation of the Seven Seals p.112-113 )

“ Now last evening as we always like in teaching on the Seals, we teach it the same way you do on the church ages. When we got finished with teaching the church age, the last time when I drawed them out here on the pulpit on the board--how many remembers what took place? He came right down. went right back on the wall and light and drawed it off Himself, right there on the wall before us all. The Angel of The Lord stood right here before several hundred people. And now He's doing something real supernatural now, too. So we're just expecting great things.” (The Revelation of the Seven Seals p.180)

“But in the last days, it will have to be a prophet to take up the mysteries of God, . . . ? . . . because the mysteries would only be known by prophets. So it has to be this fellow coming. Do you see what I mean now? He can’t be a reformer; it has got to be a prophet, because it has got to be somebody that is gifted ; and set there that catches the word. ”(The Revelation of the Seven Seals p.145). “ the original Bible faith is to be restored by the 7th angel oh, how I love this! All of the mysteries of the Seals that the reformers never understood fully.”( ibid p.147)

False prophecies

“I never preached anything in my life under inspiration I had to take back, ‘cause I don’t depend on my own understanding.” (Oneness, 2/11/62, V-10, N-2, sermon page 16-87)

“ See, immediately after the coming of THIS Elijah, the earth will be cleansed by hate and the wicked burned to ashes. Of course, this did NOT happen at the time of John (the Elijah for his day.)… .” (THE MESSAGE TO THE LAODICEAN AGE p.13).

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NEXT TWO QUOTES, THEY ARE JUST THE TRUE PROPHECIES OF A PROPHET LIKE ELIJAH, THE SEVENTH SEAL, THE MOUTHPIECE OF GOD, THAT EVERYONE CAN AGREE WERE PERFECTLY FULFILLED.

“That this age will, end around 1977. …, I base this prediction on seven major continuous visions that came to me one Sunday morning in June, 1933. The Lord Jesus spoke to me and said that the coming of the Lord was drawing nigh, but that before He came, seven major events would transpire. ( W. Branham, THE MESSAGE TO THE LAODICEAN AGE, p.29).

I still maintain this prediction after thirty years because, Jesus DID NOT say no man could know the year, month, week or day in which His coming was to be completed. So I repeat, I sincerely believe and maintain as a private student of the Word, along with divine inspiration that 1977 ought to terminate the-World systems and usher in the millenium.” (Seven Church Ages Page 322)

OOPS! I TRIED TO ERASE THAT! NEVERMIND!

HE IS THE SEVENTH SEAL OPENER! I DON'T THINK THE WATCHTOWER EVEN OPENED THE FIFTH ONE LET ALONE THE SEVENTH!

“We find out that during that time I saw seven Angels in a form of a pyramid that swept down and picked me up. And I was brought east to open the Seven Seals for God.” (Commission By Seven Mighty Angels 1963 "Standing in the Gap" Jefferson, IN V-6N7 Sunday 63-0623m "80").

HE CERTAINLY DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THAT NASTY PERNICIOUS TRINITY DOCTRINE! OH NO, WE WHO FOLLOW BRANHAM ARE MODALISTS. GOD IS ONE! NOT THREE! THREE IS NOT ONE, AND BRANHAM IS THE MOUTHPIECE OF THE SEVENTH SEAL OF ELIJAH.

“Why don't you examine your baptism of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, and that false 'trinity' it's so-called...” (William Braham, “Revelation Chapter 4, #3 (Throne of Mercy and Judgment).

“The Way of a True Prophet,” Branham stated this view as follows: “Why don’t you examine your baptism of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, and that false `trinity’ it’s so-called, which is nothing in the world but three offices of one God, titles. No, name of Father, there’s no such a thing as name, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost-Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, which is the Lord Jesus Christ.” (In the Days of the Voice of the 7th Angel, p. 41).

Branham explained, “...not one place in the Bible is trinity ever mentioned...It's Catholic error and you Protestants bow to it” (Conduct, Order, Doctrine, Q and A, p. 182).

“Look down on your Bible and see if that says `in the names of...' Does it? No, sir... It said, `in the NAME...'“ Branham continues further to explain the distinction, “You see, you misunderstand it then. It's one God in three dispensations.... And when He said, `Go baptize them in the Name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit,' it was Jesus Christ. And that's why we baptize in Jesus' Name.” (Conduct, Order, Doctrine, pp. 181, 184).

Branham's book “Conduct, Order, Doctrine of the Church,” (1189 pages) the “First thing is to straighten out you on your 'trinity' Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.” God is like a three-foot rule... The first twelve inches was God, the Father; the second twelve inches, God, the Son, the same God; the third twelve inches was God, the Holy Ghost, the same God,” (pp.182 and 184)

HE IDENTIFIED THE TRINITY FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS!! A TRASHY PAGAN SUPERSTITION!

“How can three persons be in one God? Not only is there no Bible for it but it shows even a lack of intelligent reasoning. Three distinct persons, though identical substance, make three gods, or language has lost its meaning entirely. God--- He has three offices or - --a threefold manifestation --- of the One Person, Jesus.” This trinity (an absolutely unscriptural word) was based -upon many gods of Rome. The polytheistic religion of the enemy began with the Trinitarian doctrine - - - Our modern theologians - -- duped by Satan still believe in three persons in the Godhead.” (W. M. Branham, An Exposition of the Seven Churches, pgs. 18-21,184).

BRANHAM RECOGNIZED THE GREAT PYRAMID OF EGYPT AS A WORK BUILT FOR GOD! WELL, HAS ANYONE ELSE SAID THAT???? WELL HAVE THEY????

"The idea that the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt was constructed by Enoch as a memorial to God ( All Things Are Possible, p. 162).

HE EVEN HAS A MINI PYRAMID FOR A TOMB TO COMMEMORATE THIS! WELL, DOES ANY OTHER PROPHET FROM THE LAST CENTURY HAVE SUCH HARD EVIDENCE THAT THEY WERE USED BY GOD??? WELL HAVE THEY??

"Branham said the ZODIAC AND THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS were equal to the Scriptures in the revelation of God's word. he has a pyramid shaped tombstone in Indiana. (William M. Branham, Adoption (Jeffersonville, IN: Spoken Word Publications), pp. 31,104)"

WILLIAM BRANHAM TAUGHT THE TRUTH ABOUT HELL, ITS CERTAINLY NOT ETERNAL PUNISHMENT! IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!! WELL, HE'S IRONED OUT ALL THE WRINKLES SO STARCHED INTO THE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE ALL BY HIMSELF HASN'T HE!

THE CHRISTADELPHIANS STOLE HIS IDEAS!

"Satan - - awaits his 'time of eternal annihilation - We believe that he will absolutely be done completely away and annihilated. ---Is the lake of fire hell Eternal? No, sir. No, sir Anything that was created is not Eternal --- If anybody ever tells you that you're going to burn in an Eternal hell, I want the scripture for it -- it was created for that to destroy.”

Everlasting; does not compare with what is eternal or that which had no beginning or end everlasting means “to the vanishing point.” Destruction-- in II Thess.1:9 -Positively mean annihilation - - to destroy to the ending point. His body he uses as the antichrist gets destroyed but not his spirit as the book of Rev. 20 tells us he is incarcerated alive for the 1,000 year period in the bottomless pit.

Now don't let anyone say that I don't believe in a lake of fire and in punishment. I do. I don't know how long it will last, but it will eventually be removed. In Rev.21:8, it says that at those sinners mentioned will have their part in the lake of fire. But the true interpretation of the word is not 'part' but it is 'time'.” (W. M. Branham, The Revelation of the Seven Seals, pp. 28, 48; W. M. Branham, An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages, pp. 134-135).

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hey you know what sis,brainwashed! Did you even read a friggin word I just said. I will not waste one more second on you!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"Come come now. You must expand your horizons my dear. Joseph Smith had visions and their were 7 witnesses that saw these tablets of gold that he unearthed somewhere in New york where folks make these pilgramges."

Mormonism is ridiculous Tyrone. I'm doing a series of reactionary posts to MutualRespects "We have the truth."

My other thread dealt with WWCOG, and Herbert Armstrong, and when I can post a new topic tomorrow, I think I might be a devout Moonie. I'm hoping it might be a bit of a mirror :)

YOU MUST ACCEPT THE TRUE PARENTS!

If you wanna know how I really feel about Mormonism, check it out

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134776/2400270/post.ashx#2400270

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"To me, THE identifying mark of any cult is that they call themselves 'The Truth'. This is a very grandiose and unprovable claim."

If they are trying to be "Christian" again they fail admirably by doing this. As if the WT didn't put Jesus in a corner of a small closet as it is, but they usurp him even in this. The Christian would tell you that the "truth" isn't a WHAT but a WHO? He said HE was "the truth" and they once again bump him out the way so they can sit their jollies down in his "place" and pay lip service to his "accomplishments" and "example."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit