by Dragonlady76 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

I know a woman who wanted a sex change....she got a strapadictomy

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

exwitless,

What is better Botox or Restalyn?

My husband saw the restalyn commercial on tv, it seems to be identical to Botox.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Neither is better. They do two completely different things. The question would be what does your husband need? What does he want to correct? Botox is injected into the muscles that scrunch up the skin and cause wrinkling. It is typically used between the eyebrows (frown lines), across the forehead, and in the crow's feet area.

Restylane is a gel filler. It has no mechanism of action on muscle movement. It is simply injected into facial fold/lines to fill them out and add volume. It is generally used for the laugh lines that extend from the sides of the nose down to around the corners of the mouth.

That being said, there are LOTS of uses for these things in other areas on the face. Often times, both treatments are used together for more optimal results, depending on what area is being treated and the severity of the wrinkles.

As I said before, you really want to go to someone with lots of experience using both Botox and Restylane. Once they see your husband, they should be able to better steer him in the right direction as to what treatments he would benefit from the most. If he's going to do it, don't cut corners trying to find the cheapest provider. Go for an experienced dermatologist.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

thanks for the info...! now we need some plastic surgery for his love handles and man-breasts......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit